Chapter 45 Go Home

Xiao Mingan was not unhappy if we went together, but he was just afraid that Gu Yuanyang would notice something was wrong, "Baby, I won't take you when I go home during the summer vacation this time. I'll take you home later."

Gu Ran was a little unhappy, "Brother Ming'an..."

"Huh?" Xiao Mingan looked down at him.

Gu Ran wanted to act coquettishly and get Xiao Mingan to agree without saying anything. He intuitively couldn't do this, so he just said, "Brother Ming'an, can you take me to City X to see Teacher Ning in the next few days?"

Xiao Ming'an thought that Xie Fan had not yet investigated clearly, "We still don't know what's going on with Ning Huai's body. If you go there rashly and can't help, you will definitely be unhappy. We'll go together when we know what's going on." OK?"

Gu Ran thought for a moment that this was the truth. Since he went there, he would definitely want to help Teacher Ning, "Okay."

"Where do you want to play?" Xiao Ming'an was afraid that Gu Ran would not be happy if he rejected him twice in a row, so he quickly suggested, "How about we go to the amusement park in City B?"

Gu Ran blinked and thought for a moment, "I've been there before. It's so hot now. Let's go to the amusement park to avoid heatstroke."

"Then where do you want to go?" Xiao Mingan breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that he didn't look unhappy, "It doesn't matter, think about it slowly, I can take you to play together these days."

Gu Ran did not choose to play elsewhere, but asked Xiao Mingan to take him to buy gifts for Teacher Ning and Zhou Hao on the first day, take him to the swimming pool to swim on the second day, and take him to an indoor escape room on the third day.

They went to some ordinary places, but Gu Ran was very satisfied because it was a novel first time for him.

Xiao Ming'an secretly decided to take Gu Ran to check-in and play at any place in B City from now on. Going to a swimming pool and an escape room made the child so excited that he couldn't sleep at night.

After playing, Xiao Mingan packed his luggage and prepared to go home. He didn't ask Gu Ran to see him off, and his family simply sent a message to Xiao Rou.

After getting on the train, Xiao Mingan sent a message to Gu Ran: He was already on the train, take a good rest and get rid of the dark circles under his eyes.

When Gu Ran received this news, he was so happy that he rolled on the bed. He clearly felt that Xiao Ming'an was more gentle than before when they were together, and she also cared about him very much.

He quickly replied: The plan to eliminate dark circles has been launched, get ready to sleep!

Xiao Mingan: Then have a good sleep, I won't disturb you anymore, and send me a message when you wake up.

Xiao Ming'an put down his phone after sending the message. He always didn't like to look at his phone when he was in the car. He got dizzy easily, so he had to hold his phone to play with it during this little time.

He quickly counted his savings in his mind. The Gu family's salary plus small program income totaled hundreds of thousands.

It is definitely rich for an ordinary college student, but for Xiao Ming'an, who made more than this a day in his previous life, this little money is far from enough.

The Gu family has to continue to work during the summer vacation and senior year. Otherwise, even if he is willing to give Gu Ran tutoring lessons for free, how can he explain the reason, and by the way, he can go out to play with Gu Ran.