Chapter 11 Be reasonable

The wind blew in the corridor for a while, and after he calmed down, Xiao Ming'an realized that what he really said was serious. He unconsciously vented his resentment from the previous life on the young master, even if it was his own fault.

As a person who has lived his whole life, Xiao Mingan admits that he did something wrong and it was too out of control.

He sighed, thinking that he would take Gu Ran and his siblings to the amusement park in the city tomorrow, which would just make Gu Ran relieve his anger.

Unexpectedly, when he returned to the ward, there were only four pairs of eyes staring at him blankly. He was startled, "Where is Gu Ran?"

"Ah? Who is Gu Ran?" Xiao Yan was slapped by Xiao Rou for his idiotic statement, "Brother, are you talking about the student you brought just now? He just followed you out and never came back."

Xiao Ming felt relieved and realized the seriousness of the matter. The young master was missing in a place he was not familiar with at all.

He didn't have time to say anything more, so he just said to Xiao Ju, "I'm in an emergency now. The steel plate will be removed later. Don't rush back. Just wait for me in the hospital. If I haven't come here at noon, you will take care of lunch yourself." Do not bother me."

After saying that without hearing anything from his family, Xiao Mingan left like the wind, leaving everyone in the ward looking at each other in shock.

"Ah, something happened to that child, right?" Huang Cuifang was a little worried.

Although Xiao Rou is also worried, she believes in her elder brother and nothing can trouble him. She just wants to go to the hospital cafeteria to get four meals. The food in the city's restaurants is really too expensive, even if The money her eldest brother gave her has not been spent yet, and she is used to saving.

On the other side, Xiao Mingan quickly took a taxi back to the hotel after leaving the hospital. In the car, he did not forget to look for Gu Ran on the street.

He thought that Gu Ran only knew about hospitals and hotels. Since he was not in the hospital, he must be in the hotel. But when he arrived, he found that there was not a blade of grass in the hotel, let alone Gu Ran.

Xiao Ming'an looked at the empty room and was so angry that he wanted to smash the wall. The young master was a troublemaker and would always cause trouble!

If you find him, pack him up and send him back to City B immediately.

He walked back and forth in the room, wondering where Gu Ran would go.

He only gave himself two hours. If he didn't find anyone within two hours, he could only tell Gu Yuanyang.

He was scolded by Young Master Gu and dismissed because it was a minor matter. If something happened to Gu Ran, he would not feel at ease.

After thinking about it, Xiao Mingan suddenly thought of the time in his previous life when Gu Ran was angry with him in a strange city.

At that time, the two people had been together for a long time.

They went to Disneyland in H City together. Xiao Mingan walked around with Gu Ran in the bright sun, still thinking about the company.

Because Gu Ran called him two or three times and didn't hear him, he was so angry that he just started disappearing. Xiao Ming'an was immediately frightened and lost everything about the company, and started looking everywhere.

Finally, he found it in a nearby shopping mall. When asked why, the young master snorted coldly and said that he was not stupid. If he didn't bring any money, of course he would wait for him to come to him in a free and basically qualified place.