Chapter 44 Something's wrong

Xiao Mingan contacted Xie Fan that day to investigate what happened to Ning Huai and his current situation.

Perhaps it was related to the relatively private matters of the parties many years ago, but Xie Fan did not investigate it as quickly as before.

Xiao Ming'an was not in a hurry. Every day he either taught Gu Ran or took him out to play. He occasionally went to the library to read, and the final exam soon came.

The junior year is no longer like taking more than a dozen exams in the freshman year, and the exams can be completed in one day.

Final exams are over and replaced by a long summer vacation.

In his previous life, whether it was winter vacation or summer vacation, Xiao Mingan never went home. The roommates went from being confused at the beginning to becoming accustomed to it later.

The reason is simple. Ever since he went to college, he has been feeling trapped in his heart. He was angry at his parents for persuading him to give up going to college, and he also wanted to make more money. While many students were looking forward to returning home during the holidays, what he looked forward to most was to be able to earn money in City B. to more money.

Counting the days, it has been almost half a year since he was reborn. A lot of things have happened in the past six months. Although his resentment towards his parents has almost disappeared, and he has made a lot of money by tutoring Gu Ran and doing small programs, he cannot go back this summer. I haven't thought about going home yet.

But thinking back to his hometown deep in the mountains, Xiao Mingan used to simply look down on it, but now he feels missed. Where he used to sneak into the river to catch fish, and where he talked childishly with his friends, he actually... Remember it clearly.

Then it's better to go home, just in time to see his younger siblings, especially since Xiao Yan didn't know what happened after he went back last time.

Xiao Mingan felt a lot more relaxed after he figured it out. He wanted to stay for a few days before going home, so he naturally had to make it clear to Gu Ran.

I thought that my roommates would take the bus home the next day after taking the exam.

So on the day after the exam, Xiao Mingan called his roommates out to have dinner together and talked to them about how to share money with the mini program.

After finishing the meal, everyone was sighing that time flies so fast. In the blink of an eye, four years of college have passed by three years.

They were in a good relationship in the dormitory. After eating the food and drinking some wine, they talked about all kinds of things. One moment they said they were about to graduate from college and they had never been in a relationship. The other moment they said they would have to study again after finishing their major.

There were endless topics to talk about. Seeing that they were not completely drunk, Xiao Mingan expressed his thoughts, "Thanks to everyone's help for my small program, it has been a few months now, and the income from the small program is not bad, so I want to talk to you all." Let's talk about it and let's divide the money together."

Zhang Jia, who has a cheerful personality, was the first to object, "This won't work. I don't want it. You proposed the mini program and the framework is yours. I can only help with some chores. Besides, this is to gain experience for myself." , and you can also apply for the school's entrepreneurship project. These benefits are enough, and you can't ask for more money."

Other roommates also echoed, "Yeah, we can't ask for this money..."

Everyone was talking about it, and Xiao Mingan had all kinds of reasons, but most of them felt that he had gotten those benefits for nothing, and it would be rude to ask for money again.