Chapter 5 Go home

On the day after the phone call, Xiao Ming'an went to the instructor to ask for three days' leave. Counting Saturday and Sunday, there were five days in total.

On the same day, he packed his things, booked a train ticket online, and prepared to go home immediately.

Although he left in a hurry, Xiao Ming'an's anxiety also dissipated a lot when his roommates promised to take notes for him.

Notes are not really important, but the fact that the roommates really care about you is the most important thing.

He didn't take anything, just a change of clothes and some necessary supplies, all in one bag.

After getting on the train, Xiao Mingan looked sideways at the scenery outside the window. Occasionally, when he passed through a tunnel, his vision would go dark.

He hasn't taken a train for a long time. In his previous life, he traveled by plane or car, and he basically didn't know how to take a train.

From city B to city C, it usually only takes seven to ten hours to take the train, but this kind of train is more expensive. Students usually take the green train, which takes a long time and takes nearly thirty hours.

Xiao Mingan always remembers that when he first came here as a freshman, he was dragging two huge snakeskin bags and was reluctant to take the expensive short-time train. Like most students, he chose the nearly thirty-hour green train and did not buy it. The hard sleeper ticket he bought was a hard seat ticket, which was twice as cheap as the hard sleeper ticket. At that time, he sat uneasily on the train with the student loan form in his arms, wondering whether he could go to college successfully.

At that time, I might just be the clear-headed and stupid college student as people say on the Internet.

For example, he knew nothing about things that could be solved by mailing a few dozen yuan, but he carried two large snakeskin bags across nearly two thousand kilometers.

When I first came here as a freshman, I was afraid that I would spend too much and not have enough later. I even didn't even buy medicine when I caught a cold. I just drank a few cents of hot water and had to pay for it.

Thinking about it now, it's really funny and pitiful. At that time, in order to save tens or hundreds, I gritted my teeth and held on as long as I could.

Seven hours later, the train arrived at the station. Xiao Mingan did not rush home. Instead, he found a cheap hotel in the city to stay.

He took a shower and looked at his savings. It wasn't too much, but it should be enough. He couldn't just get in but not get out. He could spend a lot on some necessary large items such as computers.

From his freshman year to his junior year, he saved a total of more than 5,000 yuan with various bonuses and allowances. In the past three years, he has not gone back every winter and summer vacation. He has always worked part-time outside, occasionally learning something new or I saved a total of more than 20,000 yuan by doing some things for the teacher. I saved 80,000 yuan as a tutor in the first semester of my junior year. This semester, the young master's compensation of 10,000 yuan plus the extra salary of 5,000 yuan, totaled about 120,000 yuan.

If he hadn't had to bear his own expenses, I'm afraid he would have saved more than that. It was just for daily necessities, including computers, mobile phones, etc. The more he earned, the more he would spend.

After doing the math himself, he had to admit that he could save a lot of money from tutoring.

He didn't call home and went to bed early that night.