Chapter 19 Discover

Xiao Mingan is not sure, but his suspicion is certain.

Will the young master fall in love with him again in this life?

The more he thought about it, the more suspicious he became. Xiao Mingan recalled the unusual things about Gu Ran during the recent period.

During class, she always likes to stand in a daze with her chin propped up, and occasionally stare at his face and abdomen. She often gives him some luxurious things, even though he doesn't ask for them. She cares about his mood, and even if he frowns, he will ask. Are you angry?

Today I am very concerned about my love situation.

This made Xiao Mingan feel the danger, and he had to admit that the young master was really bad at hiding things.

The young master's love is straightforward and passionate, but he can't stand it.

At the same time, Xiao Ming'an didn't quite understand. In this life, he was obviously much colder to Gu Ran than in the previous life. He even occasionally punished Gu Ran more severely because of his studies. He was not completely nice to him. How could he have returned to the starting point of the previous life? Woolen cloth?

Thinking about it carefully, if Xiao Mingan's kindness to Gu Ran was 10 points in his last life, then he would not even be 3 points in this life. He really didn't understand.

Even if he didn't understand it, it had become a fact now. Xiao Mingan could only use his all-purpose trick to pretend to be dumbfounded.

As long as he pretends not to know, nothing will happen. When he resigns after the summer vacation, he will definitely have other ways to make money by then.

However, Xiao Mingan wanted to act stupid, but Gu Ran was not the type to hide his temper.

As soon as he came to Gu's house for class, Gu Ran became distracted in class, and the effect of the class was naturally evident.

Xiao Ming'an couldn't bear it anymore and knocked on the table with his hand. Gu Ran finally came to his senses and asked hatefully, "Teacher Xiao, what's wrong?"

He actually had the nerve to ask what was wrong.

Xiao Mingan suppressed his anger and said, "Young Master, listen carefully and don't get distracted."

Gu Ran missed the point and instead said, "Mr. Xiao, didn't you tell me before? I asked you not to call me young master, but call me Gu Ran."

"The point is not what I call you, but that you listen carefully. Do you understand?" Xiao Mingan got a little angry.

Gu Ran said aggrievedly, "Oh, I understand."

Later, Gu Ran did become more serious, and he was able to answer all the questions he asked. Xiao Mingan was quite satisfied.

Although Xiao Mingan came here for the high salary, he couldn't not intervene when Gu Ran was obviously distracted. It was precisely because of the high salary that he was more serious.

Although Gu Yuanyang definitely didn't expect Gu Ran to learn well, but if he was really asked, he would not know the answer after asking. His psychological expectations corresponded to the real situation, and he felt uncomfortable.

So just in case, if Gu Yuanyang gets excited, he can ask Gu Ran for some response. Otherwise, if he really didn't learn anything, it won't be all his fault in the end.

After class, Xiao Mingan neatly packed up his things and hurried back to school to test the mini program.

After so long efforts, the campus errand running applet designed by Xiao Mingan is almost ready, and the next step is to test, repair and publicize it.

As he was leaving, he was stopped by Gu Ran, "Teacher Xiao."

"What's wrong?" Xiao Ming'an was already calm and used to Gu Ran not being able to see his anxiety. Gu Ran was not very sensitive to sensing other people's emotions.

"Teacher Xiao, I, I can, you, can you take me to play this Saturday?" Gu Ran was a little shy and hesitantly finished.

Xiao Mingan didn't want to go. The last time he took Gu Ran to City C was out of necessity and he didn't expect Gu Yuanyang to agree.

But now, he vaguely discovered Gu Ran's thoughts about him. How could he agree to it before it was too late to avoid it?

He said coldly, "I have something to do this week and can't go. I'm sorry."

Gu Ran was stunned by the rejection and said cautiously, "Is it okay next week?"

"I have something to do next week. I have something to do recently. Sorry, I'm leaving first." After saying that, Xiao Mingan left quickly, without giving Gu Ran a chance to ask further questions.

Gu Ran was left alone in a daze.

He was stunned for a long time, and finally jumped on the bed and lay down. He reached out and touched his heart. He felt so strange and sad.

Is this what it feels like to like someone?

But does liking it also make people so sad?

Gu Ran is now completely sure that he likes Teacher Xiao, but this is the first time he likes someone. He always thought that liking someone should be happy. This kind of sadness makes him feel strange and panicked.

But there is no doubt that he likes Teacher Xiao very much and will always like Teacher Xiao.

Gu Ran convinced himself in his heart that it didn't matter. If he couldn't go recently, he would wait until Teacher Xiao was finished.

After giving himself psychological counseling, Gu Ran felt full of energy and felt happy. He took out his diary and wrote:

I really want to hang out with Teacher Xiao! ! !

After finishing writing, Gu Ran closed the diary.

This was the first time that he had his own secret in the diary. He did not write down the secret of his love for Teacher Xiao in the diary.

He wanted to own this secret completely.