Chapter 51 Awkward

Gu Ran felt a little guilty and glanced up and down, but he didn't dare to look at his elder brother.

Gu Yuanyang originally just complained casually, but he didn't expect his brother's reaction. He suddenly became suspicious, "What? Did I say it right?"

Seeing this, Gu Ran, fearing that something was wrong, hurriedly took a few steps forward and sat on the sofa, next to Gu Yuanyang, took his arm and said coquettishly, "Brother, how can you think of me like this? Isn't this just Mr. Xiao?" Do you have more free time? If my eldest brother can take me out to play at any time, I will follow him every day!"

Hearing this, the doubts in Gu Yuanyang's heart were instantly dispelled. He could only thank Xiao Mingan and feel guilty for Gu Ran, "Brother, I'm sorry for you. I'm really too busy. I never have time to play with you, and I can't be as available as you, Teacher Xiao, at any time." Accompany you......"

Seeing that he had fooled his elder brother, Gu Ran breathed a sigh of relief and shifted his attention and said, "Brother, although I missed having dinner with you, I can have desserts and supper with you!"

After saying that, Gu Ran asked the servant to make two dessert puddings and bring them over.

Gu Yuanyang smiled and touched his head, "Okay, brother, thank you for accompanying me."

Gu Ran chuckled, and soon the servant brought over two pieces of exquisite pudding.

Gu Ran finished eating the pudding with his elder brother before going back to the bedroom.

But Gu Yuanyang still needs to continue working. He plans to wait until the Gu Group is completely stable and no longer needs him very much in a few years, then he will let his subordinates do their work. Then he can concentrate on spending time with his younger brother. This is what he has always done. Been very busy since.

More than ten days later, Xiao Mingan accompanied Gu Ran to the store to pick up the ready-made hearing aid.

The hearing aid is only as big as a fingernail and the color is skin-colored, which is indeed very consistent with the original promotion of being invisible and compact.

When Gu Ran put on the hearing aid, he felt very uncomfortable. There was suddenly something on both sides of his ears that was hard to ignore.

Xiao Mingan tried not to get too close to Gu Ran and spoke at a normal volume, "Can you hear me?"

Gu Ran immediately received feedback from the hearing aid. He smiled and nodded, "I heard it!"

After testing the effectiveness of the hearing aid, Xiao Mingan listened carefully to the store clerk's instructions on using the hearing aid.

Gu Ran was taking pictures of the hearing aid, and Xiao Mingan walked over to take a look, "Who are you taking the picture for?"

"Give it to Zhou Hao!" Gu Ran said while operating the picture and sending it to Zhou Hao, "He knew that I had customized the hearing aid and insisted on seeing it, so I had no choice but to send it to him."

Xiao Mingan smiled helplessly, not revealing that Zhou Hao wanted to see his impatient look. It was clearly because he wanted to share.

"You two had a good chat." Xiao Mingan said casually.

Gu Ran was eager to share, "Yes! We talked a lot. Zhou Hao came to me before and asked me what to do if he made Teacher Ning angry."

Xiao Ming'an thought about what he said to Ning Huai, and touched his nose with a guilty conscience, "What advice did you give me?"