Chapter 53 addicted

Gu Ran was a little confused, "Management? What do you mean?"

Xiao Mingan randomly searched for a popular account on Sosou, "Have you seen the number of fans he has? This is an account that has been operated. Of course, you can post what you want on your account. It can be in daily life or in the learning process, and you don't necessarily have to pursue as many fans as you can, just being able to chat with more people, I think you seem to like replying to netizens' comments."

Gu Ran didn't feel anything at first, but when Xiao Mingan said it, he seemed to be too addicted to replying to comments.

He thought about it carefully and found that he didn't seem to be particularly obsessed with anything in the past. Most of the time, he would do something when he was interested, and then stop when his interest was gone.

But this time, he was always in high spirits. Even during class, he was thinking about how to reply to comments later, looking forward to seeing more friendly comments from people.

"But, can I manage it?" Gu Ran was a little unsure. He didn't seem to have any advantages, so why would others be willing to pay attention to him.

Xiao Ming'an touched his head and said, "Don't worry, if you can't run it, don't run it. Just treat it as a circle of friends. If someone posts a comment, just reply. Don't worry too much about the number of followers."

Originally, Xiao Ming'an thought that Gu Ran would have to run an account so that more people could comment and form a virtuous circle, but he also thought that although friendly netizens accounted for the majority, there were also a small number of malicious ones. If it were less, Gu Ran would not receive any ill will.

"Okay!" Gu Ran gained confidence. He had always believed in Xiao Mingan unconditionally.

Time flies, the first semester of senior year is coming to an end soon, and Xiao Mingan is very busy this semester.

First of all, he is about to graduate, and the Quanquan applet needs to be reassigned a person in charge at the school. After all, his main focus will be on the short video software.

Xiao Ming'an carefully selected the short video software team and finally formed it. Of course, he asked his roommates first, but two of the roommates were preparing to pursue graduate studies, and one was preparing to return to his hometown to work, so in the end only two roommates joined. After joining his team, he formally recruited some additional people within City B.

With the team in place, Xiao Mingan started busy registering the company, renting office buildings, etc.

Not only that, Xiao Mingan was also busy writing papers and tutoring Gu Ran.

This semester can be said to be the busiest period since Xiao Mingan was reborn.

It was precisely because of his busy schedule that Xiao Mingan did not interfere too much with Gu Ran's enjoyment on Soso, as long as it did not affect his studies too much and did not encounter malicious comments that made him depressed.

After the final exam for this semester was over, Xiao Mingan put everything aside and took a few days to check on Gu Ran's study.

After all, it was already early January, and Gu Ran would be taking the college entrance examination in a few months.

However, when Xiao Mingan gave Gu Ran the real college entrance examination papers, he only felt that his eyes were dark.

Gu Ran looked at the four scores in front of him guiltily. The total scores added up to less than 500 points.