Chapter 71 Something happened

When Gu Ran woke up, he found that his mouth was sealed with tape, his hands and feet were tied with rope, and he was lying in a dark and narrow room.

He was scared and panicked. He struggled for a long time, but the rope on his body didn't move at all, and he couldn't even remove the tape on his mouth.

Gu Ran was a little tired, looking desperately at the dark ceiling on the roof, thinking wildly, recalling the last impression of when he fainted.

It was when he looked down at the stars.

At that time, apart from Xingxing and him, there was only Liu Fangping in the ward, which meant that the person who harmed him was Xingxing's father, Liu Fangping. But he seemed so kind and simple, so why did he harm him like this?

Gu Ran couldn't help but recall Xiao Mingan's advice. How could he not listen to him? He really regretted it.

But there was no point regretting it now, Gu Ran's tears flowed down her cheeks and onto the ground.

He had never suffered any harm. Except for the death of his parents in a car accident, he was pampered by his elder brother and protected by Xiao Mingan. He had never encountered anything like this before, and he had never even quarreled with others.

After crying for a while, Gu Ran thought that Jiang Quan and Xiao Ming'an would contact him every day. If they couldn't be contacted, they would definitely come to him. However, he couldn't rely entirely on others to come to him. He had to work hard to save himself.

After being with Xiao Ming'an for a long time, Gu Ran found that although he didn't seem to have changed much, at least his mind had become a lot stronger. In the past, he would probably just lie on the ground crying, waiting for others to save him. he.

Now that he had finished crying, Gu Ran sniffed and looked around. The door was probably locked tightly, so he could only see if there was anything he could use.

The house only had a pitifully small window on the wall, so there was little light. It was pitch dark inside, so Gu Ran opened his eyes wide and looked hard.

Beside the door, he finally saw something useful.

It was a somewhat reflective piece of glass, probably left behind after the window was broken. Gu Ran tried to stand up.

But his feet were tied so tightly that he couldn't stand up at all.

Gu Ran had no choice but to move slowly to the wall, trying to use the strength of his hands and waist and abdomen to at least sit up first.

After trying four or five times, Gu Ran finally sat down and leaned against the wall, so that he wouldn't feel uncomfortable lying on the ground.

However, just by doing this, a thin layer of sweat broke out on Gu Ran's head.

He cheered himself up in his heart. He didn't want to die. He hadn't met Xiao Mingan, his eldest brother, Uncle Yang, and Jiang Quan yet. He still had many fans and friends waiting for him to update. He still had a lot to do. He couldn't just sit back and wait for danger to come!

Gu Ran rested for a while, then sat and moved little by little towards the door. His hands and feet were covered in sweat from exhaustion, but hope was right in front of him.

finally! He moved to the door and leaned against the corner, holding the shards of glass between his two fingers.

Gu Ran's heart was pounding, and he rubbed the rope on his feet with glass shards. His head kept shouting to move faster!