Chapter 31 Dust

Gu Ran, who was on the other side, was in a panic. He thought that Xiao Ming'an remained silent because he thought he was not brave. He hurriedly added, "Brother Ming'an, I said it's not my fault, it's because they are too bad. "

Xiao Ming'an felt very distressed, and comforted him, "I know, baby, I know, it's not your fault, it's your classmates who did something wrong, they are too bad, their parents didn't teach them well, don't Afraid."

Gu Ran felt trust and strength in Xiao Mingan's words. He slowly expressed his feelings and said frankly, "Actually, I have forgotten a lot. It has been several years. In fact, I still have good memories in school."

Xiao Ming'an was afraid that Gu Ran said he didn't care, but in fact the scars in his heart were still not healed, so he changed the subject and said, "You are not in a hurry to get into college. You can first ask where your elder brother's student status is."

"Okay." Gu Ran responded obediently.

After Xiao Mingan hung up the phone, he realized that a group of people in the dormitory were listening with their ears propped up and glancing at him from the corner of their eyes. He found it very funny, "What are you doing?"

"Isn't this the curiosity of listening to your baby?" Zhang Jiale said cheerfully.

Others also nodded, their eyes full of inquiry, with words like 'You are actually in love! ? '

Xiao Mingan nodded with a smile, "Well, I have a partner. I will bring her over to have a meal with you and get to know each other when I have the opportunity."

"Okay, we're waiting for you to treat us to dinner."

"No, you are as busy as a spinning top and you still have time to fall in love?"

"Master of time management, I admire you, I admire you!"

"Okay, stop teasing me. I know you are jealous, but those who don't know think you have some shady thoughts towards Ren Ming'an."

Xiao Mingan saw that if he didn't say anything, his roommates might be able to say anything. He said helplessly, "Okay, you guys, you know I'm busy. It's not easy to fall in love. You need to help me with other things." Me, lest I don't even have time to have a meal with them."

"Of course, you are the first one in our dormitory to be single, so you must go out on more dates."

"That's right, maybe with Ming'an's start, the peach blossoms in our dormitory will follow one by one."

"I don't ask for a peach blossom, just a normal person."

The group of people burst into laughter. Xiao Mingan had had enough laughter and wanted to get down to business.

He basically has nothing to worry about when it comes to the mini program. He will have papers to wait for after the entrepreneurial project application is approved, so he can rest as much as he can at the moment.

The roommates knew that he had a partner. Originally, they just told him about things like poster modifications and program bugs and then took action on their own.

Xiao Mingan knows the kindness of his roommates, and the roommates also understand the kindness of the things Xiao Mingan does.

He had nothing to do, but he didn't know why his thoughts started to wander.

It seemed that since the steel plate was removed from his father's leg more than a month ago, his family had not contacted him. He was busy with small programs and teaching Gu Ran, and he didn't even think of asking about the situation at home.