Chapter 72 Turn Up

Over there, Gu Ran was on speakerphone, and Liu Fangping also heard it, but he was very anxious, "Why did your brother ask the secretary to transfer it to you? Can't he transfer it immediately himself?"

Gu Ran pretended that he didn't understand and said deceptively, "My brother is busy with work every day. It's great if he can answer my call. The secretary can transfer the call pretty quickly, probably within an hour."

"Why does it take an hour?" Liu Fangping didn't believe it.

"Twenty million is not two thousand. The bank needs time to verify. Do you think it's not troublesome to transfer 20 million at once?" Gu Ran said confidently.

Liu Fangping was really shocked. How could he, a person who didn't even have 20,000 yuan, know what the procedure was for transferring 20,000 yuan.

In fact, Gu Ran lied to him. Their family is the top customer of the bank, especially the Gu Group. Their daily turnover is more than one million, and it is only a transfer of 20 million. The bank does not need to worry about it. It can be done in a few minutes at most.

He was delaying time for Xiao Mingan, hoping that he could call the police and fool Liu Fangping into paying 20 million.

After Xiao Mingan hung up the phone, his heart was beating fast. When something happened to Gu Ran, he couldn't help but be anxious, but he still forced himself to calm down.

Gu Ran called him brother, obviously trying to confuse someone. Besides, he didn't even have a driver's license, but he asked for 20 million to buy a car, which was not in line with his temperament at all.

Xiao Mingan repeatedly considered what Gu Ran said and came to the conclusion that Gu Ran was probably kidnapped, and the other person's purpose was money.

Considering that he was asking for money, Xiao Mingan breathed a sigh of relief.

Seeing the computer on the table, he suddenly remembered that he had made a positioning applet when he was bored. During the test, he asked Gu Ran's permission and put it in his mobile phone. However, the applet was not very stable at that time. I don't know if it is now. Can you still see it?

He opened the homepage of the computer applet and clicked on the only user positioning inside.

No failure, on Yuanma Mountain on the outskirts of city B!

However, the positioning is not very specific. Yuanma Mountain is really too big and sparsely populated.

He was holding his cell phone and was about to call the police, but suddenly he remembered that Gu Ran wanted 20 million and he hadn't transferred it yet, and he almost broke out in a cold sweat.

The 20 million yuan must be wanted by the person who kidnapped him. Xiao Ming'an did not dare to let Gu Ran be in danger. He did not hesitate to take out the 20 million investment funds he had prepared and transfer it to Gu Ran's card, hoping that the kidnappers would Can not hurt him.

Xiao Mingan took the mobile phone and walked downstairs, making calls as he walked.

First, he called the police, then he called a borrower he knew who ran a security company, and then he asked for help from a man who was actually a gangster in an entertainment company. They both promised to help the two bosses invest and make money afterwards.

Xiao Mingan drove the car and drove all the way to the foot of Yuanma Mountain.

I don't know whether the two elders heard his anxiety or were satisfied with his sincerity. The people borrowed from the two companies were already waiting at the foot of Yuanma Mountain.