Chapter 18 Jealous

At night, Gu Ran tossed and turned and couldn't sleep. When he closed his eyes, all he could see in the movie was the scene in the movie where the standing person spanked another person's butt.

I don't know when I finally fell asleep, but my dream was restless, and I was still mumbling nonsense even when I was asleep.

When he woke up early the next morning, Gu Ran felt something strange in his underwear. He was startled, panicked and helpless.

Although his ideas are simpler, he is not stupid, and he also knows some basic physiological knowledge. He knows what is wrong with him, but the reason why he is like this can be called terrifying.

There was no other reason. In his dream, he dreamed that Teacher Xiao was spanking his butt like the man standing in the movie he watched in the afternoon. He really felt that it didn't hurt, but he was very embarrassed.

Teacher Xiao was also very gentle, wearing a pair of glasses, and asked him with a smile, "Do you like it?"

Gu Ran was so embarrassed that he couldn't speak, and then...then he woke up with a start.

This is not shocking. Gu Ran has always felt that Teacher Xiao is his favorite teacher, and he has never thought about the emotional love between two men.

After having such a dream, Gu Ran never expected that the protagonists in the movie were replaced by the familiar and favorite Teacher Xiao and himself.

Fortunately, he washes his underwear by himself now, otherwise he would definitely be laughed at by his brother and Uncle Yang.

Gu Ran couldn't help but ask himself again, did he really like Teacher Xiao in a romantic way?

He couldn't think of anything, he had no idea at all.

He thought that he liked Teacher Xiao. Although he felt a little sorry for his brother, sometimes he even liked Teacher Xiao more than his brother.

But is this really love?

Gu Ran didn't know, but he was eager to learn, so he searched on the Internet for #What will happen if you like someone? #

Seeing that the web search was loading, Gu Ran couldn't wait to know.

The most upvoted answer he saw said this: There are four signs of liking someone. Can you see if you have caught them all? First of all, first, you always miss the other person and also want to see the other person; second, you care about the other person's opinion of you or care about the other person's emotions; third, you pay special attention to your own image in front of the other person; fourth, There will be possessiveness. In short, you will be jealous when you see the other person with other people.

Gu Ran compared himself. First of all, he seemed to really miss Teacher Xiao and always wanted to see him. In fact, there was nothing special when he saw him, but he just wanted to see him. This was consistent.

The second point is more consistent. He was just asking whether Teacher Xiao was angry.

The third point seems to be consistent. As long as he knows that he will see Teacher Xiao that day, he will choose an outfit that he thinks looks good. Although it is a bit troublesome, he only thinks that he is simply beautiful at that time.

The fourth point does not seem to be consistent. He was not unhappy when he saw Teacher Xiao with his family and classmates. He even felt very happy to play together.

Gu Ran widened his eyes and took a closer look. Oops, it didn't seem to say whether meeting only three points counts as liking. This is really difficult.