Chapter 16 Have no Choice

"I-I didn't cry." Gu Ran choked.

Xiao Mingan forced the paper to him, "Please wipe your tears first, young master."

Gu Ran wiped his tears with paper, looking so pitiful.

Xiao Mingan sighed. At that time, he had already made up his mind to go back to the dormitory to do some work. But halfway through, he remembered that the young master had a bad ear. What if the short-sighted classmate didn't realize that he had offended someone and caused a psychological shadow? Okay, I thought about how angry the young master would be.

Sure enough, as soon as I came over, I saw Gu Ran crying uncontrollably. In addition, the two of them were a good-looking team. People coming and going unconsciously looked at the two people who were crying and standing helplessly at the door of the library. .

Xiao Mingan didn't know what he was angry about. He just felt that he was very irritable. These gloomy emotions had been quietly growing in his heart since his rebirth. Whenever he encountered something related to Gu Ran, these emotions would only get worse. very.

Xiao Mingan admitted that it was indeed inappropriate for him to suddenly leave just now. He did not look like a mature adult who had lived for a long time, but really looked like an impulsive college student in his early twenties.

"Young Master, it was my fault just now. Can I take you to the cafeteria for dinner now?" Xiao Ming'an admitted his mistake readily. He really didn't want to stand with Gu Ran at the entrance of the library to attract attention.

Gu Ran paused in wiping his tears, and suddenly felt aggrieved, "Teacher Xiao, why did you suddenly leave alone just now? I only know you here, and I'm so scared when you leave me."

Gu Ran was ignorant of the world, and his words seemed to be more straightforward and truthful. If he was still as angry and indulgent as he was in his previous life, Xiao Ming'an would probably not pay attention to him at all.

But the young master only said that he was scared, and guilt suddenly swept over him, making a person like him who often has no conscience feel sorry.

After thinking about it carefully, it was indeed his fault. He half-truthfully said, "I'm sorry, young master, I've been busy with something very important recently, so I couldn't take care of you just now. But I didn't abandon you, just I want to go back and take care of things temporarily."

Gu Ran tilted his head and listened carefully. It turned out that there was something important. He said generously, "It's okay, Teacher Xiao. I forgive you. Let's go to dinner now?"

"Yes." Xiao Ming'an breathed a sigh of relief and finally coaxed Gu Ran to heal.

Along the way, Gu Ran became excited again and kept asking questions.

"Teacher Xiao, what are your favorite dishes?"

"I like to eat stir-fry."

"Then I'll eat this later too."

"No, this is very spicy. Just eat sweet and sour pork ribs, steamed sea bass, etc."

"That's it, okay."

Naturally, Xiao Ming'an would not take Gu Ran to a place where students usually eat on a plate, but to the restaurant on the second floor. The food was more expensive than the food on the first floor. It was suitable for students from relatively well-off families to have a toothpaste. He didn't lie. Gu Ran, he really likes the stir-fried snacks on the second floor.

He is a native of C City and has liked spicy food since he was a child. When he discovered such an authentic dish in the school cafeteria, he naturally would not miss it.