Chapter 50 Only

Even Xiao Ming'an, who had always been indifferent to emotions and anger, seemed to have a cracked expression on his face. No matter in his previous life or in this life, what Gu Ran cared about most was his ears.

But now, he actually mentioned trying hearing aids.

But no matter what, at least Gu Ran is willing to give it a try, which is good.

After returning to City B, Xiao Mingan immediately took Gu Ran to a store that specialized in checking the ears and matching them with hearing aids.

Gu Ran was very happy when he said it, but when it came time to enter the store, he was a little timid. Standing at the door of the store, holding Xiao Mingan's hand, he was a little nervous.

Xiao Mingan did not force him to go in, "Baby, how about we eat first? I'm a little hungry."

When Gu Ran heard this, he breathed a sigh of relief. He really thought that Xiao Ming'an was hungry, just right. "Okay, brother Ming'an."

Xiao Mingan took him to a private restaurant near the hearing aid store.

The temperature inside the store is suitable, there are not many people, and the atmosphere is good. Xiao Mingan is quite satisfied. He hopes that this environment will make Gu Ran feel less nervous after eating.

After finishing the meal, Xiao Mingan said, "Baby, can we go now?"

It seemed that as long as Gu Ran said no, he really wouldn't go.

Xiao Mingan really didn't care. He was used to talking to Gu Ran at a normal volume. Whether he had a hearing aid or not didn't matter much to him.

If Gu Ran really can't accept it, that's okay.

But if Gu Ran could take that step, of course he would give his full support.

Gu Ran pursed his lips and thought for a while, "Okay."

So Xiao Mingan took Gu Ran to the store again. This time, the two of them walked straight into the store.

At first glance, the store is large, but there are not many customers inside.

Xiao Mingan saw that Gu Ran was not as nervous as before, so he called the nearby employees over, "Hello, please get a suitable pair of hearing aids."

The employee looked young and talkative, and said with a smile, "Okay, but I need to do a checkup first. Please come over here."

Gu Ran was very fond of the smiling employee, and the smile on his face dispelled some uneasiness in his heart.

Xiao Ming'an followed Gu Ran for an examination and entered the examination room. It was large and empty. There was a doctor in a white coat sitting, who looked relatively gentle.

The doctor first looked at Gu Ran's ears with a tool, and then directed Gu Ran to stand at different distances and play music at different volumes to judge the severity of his ear problem.

When Gu Ran finished what he did, Xiao Mingan thought it was over. Unexpectedly, the doctor smiled and said, "Is this person interested in experiencing the feeling of weak ears?"

Xiao Mingan looked at Gu Ran. He didn't hear what the doctor was saying. He nodded, "Okay."

So the doctor took out a pair of earplugs and a pair of headphones.

Xiao Mingan first wore earplugs to listen to the doctor's instructions and experienced the feeling of not being able to hear clearly.

Wearing earplugs, it's as if the music and voices are separated by a layer of membrane, and you can't hear them clearly.