Chapter 79 Extra 1

Xiao Mingan went to the Gu family as requested.

Even though he knew that this was probably the Hongmen Banquet, he still went without hesitation.

For no other reason, Gu Yuanyang finally relaxed his attitude, so he naturally had to be more proactive.

When they arrived at Gu's house, Gu Yuanyang and Gu Ran were both there.

Xiao Mingan put down the gift he was holding and said, "Mr. Gu, this is a little bit of my gratitude."

Gu Ran was afraid that his elder brother would say something unpleasant, so he quickly said, "Wow, this tea is your favorite, elder brother. This..."

Gu Yuanyang was in a normal mood, but hearing his brother's words clearly protecting Xiao Mingan made him instantly darken.

"Did you call me Mr. Gu or Gu Ran?" Gu Yuanyang asked.

Gu Ran shut up angrily, and Xiao Mingan gave Gu Yuanyang a look of thanks when he wasn't paying attention.

Gu Ran became happy again instantly. Gu Yuanyang didn't notice and just talked to him about the company's future development direction in a calm tone.

If he hadn't known that Gu Yuanyang was testing him, Xiao Mingan would have almost thought that he was an undercover agent sent by a hostile company. He asked about everything from the company's internal development projects to its future development direction.

Gu Yuanyang finally felt better when he saw that he was honest and spoke seriously.

At this time, the food was ready, and each dish was exquisite and plentiful. There was almost no room for it on the table. You could tell at a glance that it was cooked by the chef of the hotel.

Gu Yuanyang said deliberately, "My Xiaoran has grown up without any worries about food, clothing, housing and transportation at home. I hope his living standard will not drop in the future."

Xiao Mingan naturally heard the connotation of his words and said with a smile, "Xiaoran is still in school now, so naturally he doesn't have to worry about this. I believe he has his own judgment on future matters."

Both of them have shown their soft knives, one has a lower standard of living, and the other has a clear judgment, and they are unwilling to fall behind in the back and forth.

So, among the three people at the dinner table, only Gu Ran enjoyed the meal the most.

There were many dishes on the table that he liked to eat. Although he could eat them normally, the two most important people in his life were eating with him. He ate a lot unconsciously because of the relaxation and joy in his heart. He didn't notice the confrontation between the two people at all.

In the end, Xiao Ming'an felt a little softer when he saw Gu Ran's mouth full of oil, his eyes sparkling when he saw him, and he kept smiling at him.

He glanced at Gu Yuanyang. After all, he was his uncle and elder, so he should give way to him.

Gu Yuanyang saw that he had been silenced by him, but he was not unhappy about losing at all. Instead, he had a smile on his face, always feeling that it was not interesting to win.

After the meal, Gu Yuanyang was going to work in the company, so Xiao Mingan followed Gu Ran back to his room.

Looking at this familiar space, countless scenes of being with Gu Ran flashed through Xiao Mingan's mind, including emotions, anger, sorrow, and joy. Things that had obviously passed for a long time seemed to have happened yesterday.

Gu Ran was lying on his big bed and said accidentally, "The big bed at home is more comfortable!"

Xiao Mingan was thoughtful after hearing this. He knew that Gu Ran didn't think the bed in his house was small, but just mentioned it casually.

But if he has sufficient funds later, he also wants to buy a villa. Not to mention other things, as Gu Yuanyang mentioned, the standard of living will drop.

Although he didn't care, he was somewhat reminded by Gu Yuanyang that Xiao Mingan wanted to provide the best to Gu Ran within his ability.

At present, his company is developing very well, but there is not much liquidity. He likes investments that are always risky in the eyes of others. In fact, they are all guaranteed to make a profit, and now he has several investment projects in progress, etc. After these projects are completed, it will be more than enough to buy a villa in City B.

Xiao Mingan looked at Gu Ran lying on the bed. At the age of twenty-four, he suddenly wanted to retire and walk around with him, even if he just stayed in bed or on the sofa together every day.