Chapter 54 Dislike

Gu Ran didn't know what to say after seeing the news. He didn't understand what happened to him.

It was clear that when Xiao Mingan was very busy before, he really wanted him to be by his side, but after a while, he got used to surfing the Internet every day, and now he doesn't really want to go out to play.

Gu Ran wrinkled his face and thought for a while. Although he didn't want to, he could play with Xiao Mingan.

So he replied: There is no place that I want to go to. Where do you want to go?

Xiao Mingan was a little shocked when he saw this news, thinking that Gu Ran was even interested in going to their university in the past, but now he was uncharacteristically different.

He simply called directly.

"Brother Ming'an?" Gu Ran was a little surprised why Xiao Ming'an called him suddenly.

Xiao Mingan said insinuatingly, "Baby, do you really have no place you want to play?"

Gu Ran thought about it seriously, and it seemed that going anywhere would be less fun than surfing the Internet at home. He said honestly, "It's really not."

Xiao Ming'an felt helpless for the first time. It was clear that he didn't see what Gu Ran posted on Sosou like this. Could it be that he was angry?

"Baby, am I too busy recently to be angry with you?" Xiao Mingan confessed, "I watched the video you posted on Sosou. Can I play around with you these days?"

Gu Ran was a little surprised. He didn't expect Xiao Mingan to go to Sosou to watch the videos he posted. Thinking of the videos he had posted about his boyfriend before, he almost dug out a bunker out of embarrassment.

When I posted it at that time, I was in an emotional state. When I was happy, I posted a video to show off, and when I was unhappy, I posted a video to complain. In fact, it was okay for the video I posted about Xiao Ming'an to be seen by others, but when it was seen by me, I don't know why. , Gu Ran just felt embarrassed and a little embarrassed.

"Ah, you, have you seen those videos?"

"Well, the photos are very good, especially the one showing off is the best." Xiao Mingan joked.

Gu Ran was very happy to be praised, and the awkward feeling just now dissipated, "I'm not angry."

Xiao Mingan understood Gu Ran's abrupt words, "It's best for the baby, as long as he doesn't get angry, then where should we go to play tomorrow?"

Without worrying about whether he wanted to go out to play or not, Gu Ran simply mentioned a place casually, "Let's go to Graffiti Street."

"Okay, then I'll pick you up tomorrow morning."

After hanging up the phone, Gu Ran looked out the window and felt a little confused, but as the comments on Sosou reminded him one after another, he didn't think much more and immersed himself in surfing the Internet.

Early the next morning, Xiao Mingan drove to Gu's house to pick up Gu Ran.

The biggest change this semester is naturally that Xiao Mingan bought a car. The price is not high, but it is enough for transportation. He does not have to take a taxi or take the subway every time he goes to Gu's house, and it is inconvenient to take Gu Ran out to play.

Xiao Mingan drove directly into the Gu family villa, and the housekeeper was used to him being like this for a while.

As soon as he parked the car, Gu Ran came out wearing a thick down jacket and sat on the passenger seat skillfully.