Chapter 24 No

Xiao Mingan didn't hear Gu Ran's shouting, but he happened to see Gu Ran who had just gotten out of the car. He raised his hand and waved gently, but Gu Ran didn't come over yet.

He said to Liu Jiao next to him, "I'm going to pick him up. Please wait a moment."

Liu Jiao nodded absently, fearing that her high heels would be scrapped if she entered the scenic spot.

After Xiao Mingan passed by, he patted Gu Ran on the shoulder, "Why are you so dazed?"

Only then did Gu Ran come back to his senses, feeling sour in his heart. He asked cautiously, almost with great hope, "Teacher Xiao, who was standing next to you just now?"

Xiao Mingan noticed Gu Ran's strangeness and made clear his goal for today. He said almost cruelly, "That's my girlfriend."

When Gu Ran heard this, it seemed as if the wall he had finally built in his heart collapsed instantly, and he was buried at the bottom of the ruins, unable to see any light and feeling most desperate.

He saw Teacher Xiao's mouth opening and closing, but couldn't hear any sound. He just followed Teacher Xiao numbly toward the entrance of the scenic spot.

Liu Jiao couldn't see clearly from a distance. When she saw Gu Ran, she felt shocked. How could a boy be so beautiful and delicate?

Yes, she was beautiful and delicate, with an angelic face like a delicate bjd placed in the cupboard, but now, it actually appeared in front of her!

"Liu Jiao, this is Gu Ran." Xiao Mingan stopped calling Miss Liu because it sounded too unfamiliar.

Liu Jiao stretched out her hand excitedly, "Hello, little brother!"

Gu Ran pursed his lips and said nothing. Xiao Ming'an thought that Gu Ran didn't hear, so he reached out and pushed him gently. Unexpectedly, what he got in return was an unhappy glare from Gu Ran.

What else did Xiao Mingan not understand? Gu Ran was pretending not to hear.

In his previous life, as long as Gu Ran didn't want to hear or deal with something, he would pretend not to hear it, and Gu Yuanyang or him would naturally take care of the rest.

Xiao Ming'an had no choice but to whisper in Liu Jiao's ear, "I'm sorry, my brother's ears are not very good. Please be patient."

Liu Jiao has always been a face-control person. Facing such a good-looking boy, she didn't feel unhappy at all. Instead, she happily took her hand back, feeling pleased that Gu Ran must be shy. After all, she was so beautiful, which was understandable.

Gu Ran became even more angry when he saw it. Teacher Xiao was so intimate with this woman in front of him!

Xiao Mingan ignored Gu Ran's anger and whispered in Gu Ran's ear, "Gu Ran, be obedient. Her surname is Liu. You can call her sister."

Gu Ran was afraid that Xiao Mingan would be angry, so he reluctantly called "sister".

Liu Jiao hurriedly exclaimed, as if Gu Ran was her biological brother.

After greeting each other, Xiao Mingan led the two people inside. The tickets had been purchased long ago and they could experience all the activities inside. However, the rental of some tools may require separate payment.

Gu Ran fell behind the two people, and the sourness in his heart kept coming out. He thought that the third person brought by Teacher Xiao must be just a classmate, but he didn't expect that he turned out to be his girlfriend!

If I had known that he would not be willing to say anything, even if Teacher Xiao would be angry, he would definitely not be willing!

It's a pity that time can't be turned back, so he can't refuse.

Seeing the intimate appearance of Teacher Xiao and his girlfriend in front of him, who were having fun and having fun from time to time, Gu Ran was no longer interested in everything around him and just felt bored.

The two people "fighting" in front were actually Liu Jiao who kept secretly filming Gu Ran. Xiao Ming'an felt that it was inexplicable and stopped her, and then the two people started fighting. It was just that Gu Ran's ears were weak, and the two of them were He deliberately suppressed his voice so that he couldn't hear it at all.

The first place of experience is the joy of sowing, or rice transplanting for short.

Perhaps most people find it too troublesome, so there are not many people standing in the paddy fields, but there are quite a few people coming and going on the road.

And the three of them are all very good-looking people, so naturally they come back very often, and they all think they are young lovers bringing their younger brothers to experience the experience.

Xiao Ming'an actually didn't want to experience it, for no other reason than that he had been doing farm work since junior high school.

He was the first child of his parents, and their parents naturally placed most of their hopes on him. So he not only had to help with housework, but also did farm work and took care of his younger brothers and sisters. At that time, he was full of wishes. Whenever I can have a full meal, I don't feel any pain at all.

Thinking about it now, it was already heavier than most people's childhoods.

But he still wanted to ask Gu Ran's opinion. Seeing Liu Jiao standing next to her with a bad face, Xiao Mingan automatically ignored her and said, "Gu Ran, do you want to experience this?"

Gu Ran didn't listen at all and just nodded casually. Xiao Mingan was a little surprised, but he didn't say anything. He went to the person in charge here and got two sets of clothes specifically for going to the fields.

Liu Jiao stood nearby with eyes full of worry for her beautiful brother.

Xiao Ming'an took Gu Ran, who had changed clothes, down to the paddy field. He had just taken two steps when Gu Ran accidentally fell into the paddy field.

Fortunately, I had special clothes, otherwise Gu Ran's whole body would have been wet and covered in mud.

"How are you? Does it hurt? Get up first." Xiao Ming'an pulled Gu Ran.

Gu Ran somehow seemed to have finally noticed the current situation. He looked at the vast paddy field, saw himself looking embarrassed in Teacher Xiao's eyes, and caught a glimpse of Liu Jiao standing by the field. He couldn't help but feel sad, and the tears in his eyes seemed to have been there for a long time. The water accumulated and became a sea, falling drop by drop like pearls.

Seeing him crying so hard, Xiao Mingan thought he was not feeling well, so he quickly dragged him up and said, "What's wrong, Gu Ran? Did it hurt somewhere?"

Gu Ran still kept crying. He shook his head vigorously, with a fragile look on his face, "Teacher Xiao, I want to go home."

Xiao Mingan said nothing and helped him up.

Liu Jiao was playing with her phone just now and didn't pay attention. Now she saw the two of them coming up and asked in confusion, "What's wrong?"

As soon as she finished speaking, Liu Jiao saw the tears streaks on Gu Ran's beautiful face, and she felt heartbroken. She mistakenly thought that he, like herself, felt uncomfortable facing the paddy fields, "Oh, let me just say, this place is not suitable for coming here." Playing is almost like being punished corporally."

Gu Ran couldn't hear anything and just kept crying.

Xiao Mingan didn't expect that things would develop like this, so he had to take Gu Ran to change Shimoda's clothes and contact the Gu family to send him back.

Xiao Mingan was in a complicated mood, and he and Liu Jiao also got in the car back.

On the way, Liu Jiao asked curiously, "What happened just now? Why is the little brother crying so hard?"

"I fell down as soon as I got into the field."

"Will you break your bones if you fall?"

"No, I just asked him and he doesn't feel any pain."

"Huh? Why is he crying so hard when he's not in pain?"

Liu Jiao's unintentional words made Xiao Mingan suddenly realize that Gu Ran's crying just now was not because of his fall.