Chapter 74 Discover

"I have a good temper, but I like to drink a lot. When I'm drunk, I will occasionally hit them, and they will both die."

"What kind of work do you work for? How much money can you make by working? Don't we all depend on our parents?"

"Huh? Her mother? That damn bitch? How can two thousand be enough for me after a divorce?"

"She wants to go dancing by herself. It only costs a few hundred yuan a month. Of course I can only tell her mother. It just so happens that bitch can give me more money!"

From what Liu Fangping said and Gu Ran's guess, Xiao Ming'an found that because Liu Fangping was very good at pretending, everyone thought he was good-tempered. Xingxing's mother thought so too, but she didn't expect that Liu Fangping didn't work all year round and was even addicted to alcohol. , he would hit people when he was drunk.

So Xingxing's mother went through a lot of effort to divorce him, but for some reason, the custody rights were with Liu Fangping. So in order to give Xingxing a better life, Xingxing's mother thought that Liu Fangping would not eat his own children. I have to work hard to give him two thousand a month.

But who knew that Liu Fangping was not satisfied and happened to see a low-quality dance institution recruiting students, so he spent hundreds of yuan to send Xingxing to learn dance, just to have an excuse to ask Xingxing's mother for one or two thousand more every month.

However, Xingxing had not been studying in that black-hearted institution for a few months when such an accident happened.

At present, Liu Fangping likes to use Xingxing's illness to raise funds everywhere, but in fact he goes to live and drink, and Xingxing's mother has been kept in the dark.

Recently, after Liu Fangping frequently received donations ranging from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands, on the one hand he felt that the money was easy but he was not satisfied with the feeling of coming little by little. On the other hand, he got involved in gambling and wanted to engage in gambling. Those with big pens will go abroad after getting rich, and then live happily abroad.

After asking about it, Xiao Mingan gave Liu Fangping a beating even though he heard from Gu Ran that the scars on his hands were caused by him trying to cut the rope.

Liu Fangping's mouth was wrapped with tape and he couldn't scream even after being beaten. It was a hundred times more painful than being able to howl, and there was no way to release him at all.

After beating the person, Xiao Mingan was about to go out and call Shi Hai over, but unexpectedly Gu Ran said, "Brother Ming'an! Twenty million!"

After being reminded by Gu Ran, Xiao Mingan finally remembered it and almost forgot about the money.

So Xiao Mingan directed Liu Fangping to transfer the money back. Liu Fangping was even more miserable when the 20 million ducks he got were flown away.

Seeing him in such pain that his face was wrinkled, no matter how kind-hearted Gu Ran was, he would never sympathize with him, he only thought it was ridiculous and deserved.

Later, Xiao Mingan asked Shi Hai to send the person to the nearest police station and told him what Liu Fangping had done.

When Liu Fangping learned that he was not going to be judged on the spot by someone suspected of being a gangster, but would be sent to the police station, he was instantly relieved.

He would rather go to the police station! He would rather go to jail! He doesn't want to die!

Therefore, Shi Hai guarded Liu Fangping and watched him truthfully confess his crimes before preparing to leave.