Chapter 6 Persuade

In the evening, when Xiao Ming'an was walking to send his mother and sister to the hotel, his mother seemed to finally remember, "Anzi, I heard from the nurse that surgery costs tens of thousands. How can you, a kid who is still studying, have the chance to do it?" Money, my parents don't have any money, our house is just a mud house, and we can't sell it for a few hundred yuan. Your dad and I have discussed it, and we will go home tomorrow. Your dad said that his leg should be compressed. Just some herbs..."

When Xiao Mingan heard this, he clenched his fists with anger. His parents' thoughts made him angry and speechless. When he was admitted to college, his parents were like this and decided to let him not go to school. I went directly to work outside the university.

Call them selfish, they don't have it. Even if they break their legs, they are unwilling to get treatment because they are afraid that they will have no money. Call them selfless, they don't seem to have it either. When they were admitted to college and they couldn't raise the tuition fees, they wouldn't let themselves go to college. I didn't care whether the tuition and living expenses were sufficient during the year.

Parents like them are a reflection of thousands of ordinary peasant parents in the world. Although they are constantly conflicted, they still care about their children in essence, but they have never considered whether their children like it or not, and whether they need it or not. .

For Xiao Mingan, a verbal concern from his parents is much better than this kind of self-sacrificial love.

His anger spread from Tian Ling Gai to the soles of his feet, and he said word by word, "Stop talking, I don't care if you think there is a cripple in the family, but I don't want others to know that I have a cripple father, and I have already given the money. If you leave tomorrow Okay, all the money will be given to the hospital."

Huang Cuifang felt a little hurt when she heard that her back was hurt, and she felt uncomfortable in her heart. She originally wanted to say a few words, but Xiao Rou saw that her elder brother's face was so dark, so she quickly reached out and pushed her mother, and persuaded her with her lips, "Mom, please don't said!

Huang Cuifang murmured a few times, but finally said nothing. It was not that she didn't know that what her son said was angry.

Xiao Yan and his father slept together on the same bed. Xiao Mingan was lying on the escort bed rented in the hospital, too lazy to look at the bed.

Originally, he wanted to rent two beds, but the stubborn man was worried about money and refused. Although Xiao Yan was a junior high school student, he had long hands and feet after all. It would be impossible for two people to squeeze into a hospital bed like this.

Normally, Xiao Ming'an would have said a few words under his temper, but he was not happy at night, so he didn't want to worry about it. He just wanted to be quiet and let them go.

Fortunately for them, the next day, the doctor arranged for surgery in the afternoon.

Outside the operating room, except Xiao Mingan, the other three people were a little nervous and worried.

Xiao Mingan is really not worried. It is just a minor operation and there cannot be any risks.

He thought to himself that at the moment, the hospital had 110,000 yuan, and there would definitely be another 10,000 or 20,000 yuan in the future. He would need some more for his daily life. I am afraid that his 120,000 yuan is not enough now.

Even though he has thousands of ideas in his head, without the start-up capital at this time, they are all in vain.

Although it is possible to get a loan to start a business, there is no guarantee that a person like Xiao Mingan will succeed in getting a loan.