Chapter 37 Let me lean on you

Xiao Ming'an had a headache and was very confused. In his memory, Xiao Yan didn't have this incident in his previous life?

No matter how difficult it was, he patiently comforted Xiao Rou, "Xiao Rou, don't worry, tell me what's going on."

As if she finally found her backbone, Xiao Rou slowly calmed down and said, "I don't know exactly what happened. I just know that Xiao Yan has been going to bed very early at night recently, and there is nothing unusual about it, but this afternoon after school Xiao Yan suddenly disappeared. I asked the teacher that he had asked for a long vacation for me. I thought he had gone home first, but I didn't expect to see him at home. I thought he just went out to play, but it was dark now. He hasn't come back yet, and his cell phone has been disconnected, and when his parents went to look at his house, they found that some clothes were missing from the wardrobe. Brother, do you think Xiao Yan ran away from home?"

Xiao Mingan seemed to understand a little bit. He recalled that Xiao Yan was addicted to playing games before. He suddenly became like this in this life. The problem was probably related to the mobile phone he bought.

It's useless to think about the reasons. The most important thing now is to find Xiao Yan.

When I found him, I had to beat up this naughty kid. If I couldn't talk about anything, I had to leave without saying goodbye, making the whole family worried about him.

Don't think about it, your parents must be going crazy with anxiety but they have no choice but to wait for Xiao Rou to contact them.

"Whether he ran away from home or not, call the police first." Xiao Ming'an is far away in City B, so there is no point in rushing, and even if he goes back, he may not be able to find anyone, so he should leave this matter to professionals.

The most important thing is that Xiao Yan is a young man with a bit of brute strength. I'm not worried that he will encounter anything particularly dangerous. I'm just worried that he will be deceived and won't even have a chance to repent.

Xiao Rou held her cell phone and said what her eldest brother said to the parents surrounding her.

Father Xiao and Mother Xiao looked at each other, as if they were saying, can we call the police on this matter? Is calling the police helpful?

Although a little puzzled, Xiao's father and Xiao's mother still followed the eldest son's advice and went to the town police station to call the police.

If their previous impression of their eldest son was that he was a very creative kid, they could have taken out a loan to go to college.

When Xiao Ming'an spent so much money to cure Xiao's father's leg, he seemed to be the head of the family in their eyes, even though he was only a college student.

So no matter how confused Father Xiao and Mother Xiao were, they decided to do it.

After Xiao Mingan learned that they called the police, he felt relieved a lot.

Xiao's father, Xiao's mother, and Xiao Rou, who were far away in Xiaoshan Village, were also worriedly waiting for news from the police station.

Xiao Ming'an tried to contact Xiao Yan constantly, calling and sending messages on Penguin and WeChat, but either he couldn't get through or there was no reply, just like Xiao Rou said.

At night, he lay in bed and searched using Xiao Yan's Penguin account and WeChat ID on major communication software to see if he could find any news.

However, this method is purely looking for a needle in a haystack, but it is not completely useless.