Chapter 20 Familiar

After Xiao Ming'an returned to the dormitory, he felt inexplicable when he thought of Gu Ran's cautious appearance, but in the end he forced himself not to think about it. Originally, he and Gu Ran should be people from two different worlds, not even friends.

Xiao Mingan debugged the small program all afternoon, fixed some loopholes, and then went out to have a bite to eat.

At this time, the cell phone rang. Xiao Ming'an took a closer look and saw that it was Gu Yuanyang's call. He was a little confused.

"Hello? Hello."

"Hello, Teacher Xiao, it's like this. I don't know if Teacher Xiao is free in the past two weeks. I originally planned to take Xiaoran to play in an ancient town near City B, but I've been too busy recently, so I wanted to ask Teacher Xiao to take Xiaoran there. ,May I?"

Xiao Ming'an was not happy to hear what seemed like a request that could not be refused, so he refused directly and said, "I'm sorry, Mr. Gu, I've been busy lately, I'm afraid there's nothing I can do about it."

"Is this so? I don't know what Teacher Xiao is busy with. If it's in school, I know some professors in related majors who can help Teacher Xiao. I hope Teacher Xiao can think about it carefully and don't refuse in a hurry. My Xiaoran also likes Teacher Xiao very much..." Gu Yuanyang said in a slower tone.

After hanging up the phone, Xiao Ming'an thought, yes, I like him. If you really knew how Gu Ran liked him, I'm afraid you wouldn't have this attitude.

Xiao Mingan thought for a while, Gu Ran was obviously not someone who could talk to Gu Yuanyang about everything, not to mention what was said at noon, how could he know about it in the afternoon.

Gu Ran must have written this matter in his diary, but he didn't write it in detail, so Gu Yuanyang didn't know that he had rejected Gu Ran a long time ago.

Yes, Gu Yuanyang came back from the early morning shift today to communicate with his younger brother. Finally, he had time to take him out for a walk and have a meal. Unexpectedly, his younger brother didn't appreciate it at all. He was holding the tablet and watching intently.

There was no other way, so Gu Yuanyang had to secretly dig out his brother's precious diary, trying to understand his recent thoughts.

Yes, Gu Yuanyang discovered that Gu Ran liked to keep diaries since junior high school. It was precisely because of this diary that he knew that his brother was so unhappy in school.

So, with a wave of his hand, Gu Yuanyang quietly realized all the things Gu Ran wrote in the diary without leaving any trace, which made Gu Ran feel that the diary had the ability to fulfill wishes.

In the diary, Gu Yuanyang's wishes were all fulfilled as long as they made Gu Ran happy without endangering his health, ranging from which doll he wanted, to not wanting to go to school, etc.

This made Gu Ran even more confident about the ability of the diary. Coupled with Gu Ran's inexperience, it was easy to be fooled by Gu Yuanyang's approach.

Gu Ran regards the diary as a living thing and even calls it Xiaori affectionately. He also likes to talk to it about his inner thoughts and even make some wishes.

Today, Gu Yuanyang happened to see Gu Ran's wish to go out with Xiao Mingan. Of course, his brother's wish would come true for him.

Xiao Mingan was told by Gu Yuanyang about Gu Ran's diary in his previous life.

In his previous life, after they had been together for half a year, Gu Yuanyang secretly took out the diary from Gu Ran and told him that he should read carefully what Gu Ran wrote in it.

If there is something that makes Gu Ran unhappy, you should ask tactfully before helping him solve it. If there is something Gu Ran wants, you should quietly help Gu Ran realize it.

Xiao Mingan also had to say that Gu Yuanyang, a mother and father, was really responsible. Gu Ran was also lucky to have such a good relative.

But for Xiao Mingan, Gu Yuanyang, hey, forget it. He only has eyes for his precious brother and doesn't pay much attention to him at all.

Xiao Mingan really didn't want to make the same mistakes as he did in his previous life. It would be easy to reject Gu Ran's love directly, but obviously he couldn't do that now. If Gu Rantian was not afraid of anything, it would be very troublesome to expose everything to Gu Yuanyang. , no matter what time it is, he prefers to simply deal with the problem.

But it was a bit difficult to reject it tactfully and yet make Gu Ran understand it completely.

It's not that Xiao Mingan hasn't thought of telling Gu Yuanyang directly, but this method is obviously a bad idea. For a disciple like Gu Yuanyang, even if he thinks it's inappropriate for Gu Ran to do this, he will definitely blame others.

And he, the Great Resent himself, is this other person.

Xiao Ming'an just ate a bowl of noodles outside the school to finish his dinner.

When he returned to school, there was a circle of people around the school gate. He was not very curious, and he was still thinking about something, so he quickened his pace and walked around the crowd to leave.

As soon as he entered the dormitory, Xiao Mingan heard his roommates talking about what happened at the school gate.

As soon as he came back, people in the dormitory rushed to ask, "Hey Ming'an, did you see what the girl at the school gate looks like when you came back?"

"Does she look good? Is she a beautiful woman?"

Xiao Mingan looked confused, "What's wrong? I just saw a circle of people gathered at the school gate, but I didn't join in the fun and came back directly."

Everyone dispersed in a hurry, obviously disappointed. The good-tempered Wang Ming explained, "Just now, the school group said that a girl drove a luxury car and loaded a trunk with roses at the school gate. I heard that she was giving one to our school. Boys'..."

When Xiao Mingan heard it, he always felt inexplicably familiar.

He returned to his desk and was busy working on a small program without thinking about it carefully. Since he was familiar with it but couldn't remember it, it must not be something particularly important, so he simply didn't think about it.

The roommates were still talking to each other, and seemed to be very interested.

It's understandable, everyone usually sees tall, rich and handsome people pursuing beautiful girls from school, but it's not necessarily so high-profile that everyone knows about it.

Not to mention the relatively rare Bai Fumei who pursues boys from school and has a luxury car with a trunk full of roses. Boys from poor family backgrounds may have to brag about four years of college if they are a little vain.

Zhang Jia said cheerfully, "If a girl treats me like this, let alone a rose in the trunk of a luxury car, it would be enough to just give me a rose while riding a shabby bicycle."

"You have a good idea, but we don't have Ming An's looks. How can we wait for girls to come to us? We should take the initiative."

"That's right, we ordinary people have a lot of faces. If we throw it into the crowd, we won't be conspicuous at all. It has to be me Ming'an."

"Okay, you guys, it's all too far-fetched. I know I'm handsome, but if you insist on saying that, I suspect that you have a crush on me." Xiao Mingan joked.

The roommates laughed, joked for a while, and then went about their business. What happened at the school gate was just to keep things fresh, but there was still serious business.

Xiao Mingan had just found a loophole in the mini program, but suddenly remembered why it felt familiar.