Chapter 14 Sleeping Face

"Teacher Xiao, are all the uncles, aunts, brothers and sisters gone?" Gu Ran was sitting on the bed watching TV. When he saw Xiao Ming'an coming in, he immediately got off the bed and ran to the door.

"Yeah." Xiao Ming'an was inexplicably depressed and had no intention of dealing with Gu Ran.

Gu Ran is not very understanding of the world, but he has the intuition of a small animal. He feels that Teacher Xiao is very unhappy now and gets angry easily. He doesn't dare to talk much anymore, and even the sound of the TV is much lower.

Xiao Ming'an has been annoyed for a long time. He knows that he is angry, but he doesn't know who he is angry with and why.

Maybe he knew the answer, but just didn't think about it and chose to escape.

He didn't know how long he had been in a daze, but the mobile phone beside him rang. Xiao Mingan took it over and saw that it was a text message sent to him by Xiao Rou on her new mobile phone.

Brother, we are already home! You go to bed early!

Xiao Ming'an raised the corner of his mouth slightly, and finally stopped being angry with himself. He got up and was about to take a shower, but he saw Gu Ran half-lying on the pillow and already asleep, and the TV in front of him was still playing the animation of Sheep and Wolf. piece.

Looking at Gu Ran's well-behaved and sweet sleeping face, he took the remote control and wanted to turn up the TV volume. Why was he upset when the young master slept so soundly, but in the end he just turned off the TV.

Gu Ran had already taken a shower, and the pajamas he was wearing were soft and comfortable, so Xiao Mingan saved himself some trouble.

He took off the slippers from Gu Ran's feet and placed them on the ground. He took out the quilt underneath him and covered him.

He accidentally touched the button of Gu Ran's pajamas on his chest, revealing a large area of fair and tender skin. Xiao Mingan quickly covered it with a quilt as if his hands were burned.

After taking care of the young master, Xiao Mingan had time to take a shower. Just thinking about the whiteness just now and the tendency of his lower body to raise his head, he simply let himself go in the bathroom.

He licked his lips and thought to himself, after all, he is a normal man. It is normal for him to feel a little dry after eating hot pot at night. This is a normal physiological need.

The next day, Xiao Mingan and Gu Ran returned to city B on a private plane arranged by the Gu family.

After struggling for several days, Xiao Mingxin felt exhausted, so he pretended to put on a mask and exchanged a few polite words with Butler Yang, then returned to school without any hesitation.

Gu Ran's excitement had not dissipated after he came back. This should be regarded as his first long-distance trip without a housekeeper and bodyguard following him every step of the way.

In the past, the eldest brother was too busy to have time. Even if he finally wanted to go out, he would only have his housekeeper and bodyguard accompany him. Gu Ran felt that this trip was very different, but he liked it very much.

Maybe it was only one day that he actually got to hang out, but it was more fun than he'd had in years.

The smile on Gu Ran's lips never stopped. He was like a primary school student going out for his first spring outing. Because his parents were too busy, he excitedly told his trusted uncle the housekeeper what Dreamland was like and braised beef instant noodles. How good it tasted... He didn't stop until his mouth started to smoke.