Chapter 48 Serve

"What's the matter?" Gu Ran sat on Xiao Ming'an's lap, always feeling a little strange, twisting here and there, trying to avoid the heat source.

Xiao Mingan's voice was a little hoarse, "Will you forgive me?"

Gu Ran was a little confused. He didn't even know what was going on, so why did he suddenly ask for forgiveness, "What is going on? Brother Ming'an, I will definitely not blame you!"

Gu Ran felt that Xiao Ming'an was good at everything, so he couldn't bear to blame him.

Xiao Ming'an was no longer in the mood to talk. He originally thought that changing the subject would calm him down, but Gu Ran set him on fire, making him unable to talk.

"Baby, you are eighteen years old and have grown up." Xiao Mingan said unclearly.

Gu Ran didn't know why until his hand was held by Xiao Ming'an and touched the heat source that he had been trying to avoid just now.

Gu Ran's face instantly turned red. He had been like this before and knew what was going on. He just didn't expect the current situation. "Brother Ming'an..."

"Baby, can you help me?" Xiao Mingan's voice was low, coaxing the simple Gu Ran, like a wise and hungry wolf.

Gu Ran swallowed and stammered, "How, how can I help?"

Xiao Mingan smiled and said nothing. He held the heat source with his right hand and started to move regularly. He clasped Gu Ran's head with his left hand and bit his lip.

Gu Ran felt as if he was in the eruption of a volcano, his hands and lips were extremely hot, and there were layers of sweat on the tip of his nose, as if he would faint from the heat in the next second.

Gu Ran, who had never thought there was any special meaning in living like a year, now realized the meaning of this sentence. His hands were sore, but before he stopped, he was out of breath and said, "Brother Ming'an, okay, Ok?"

Xiao Mingan leaned into Gu Ran's ear and said, "Baby, wait a moment."

Just when Gu Ran was about to burst into tears, Xiao Mingan let out a satisfied sigh.

Gu Ran's voice was filled with tears, "Brother Ming'an, my hands are so sore."

Xiao Mingan was startled, "What's wrong, baby? Does it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt, just a little sore." Gu Ran lay on Xiao Mingan's shoulder, unable to lift his hands at all.

Xiao Mingan breathed a sigh of relief and quickly coaxed, "Baby, I was wrong."

Xiao Ming'an took out a few wet tissues from the table, wiped Gu Ran's hands carefully, and squeezed his hand gently for a long time. Gu Ran's hands were finally no longer sore, and he spoke in a tone of voice He was a little dissatisfied, but because his voice was soft and coquettish, he said, "Brother Ming'an, you've been taking too long, can't you go faster?"

Xiao Mingan said with a smile, "I don't want to either. Maybe I like you too much and I can't bear to let you go."

Gu Ran was a little embarrassed by what he said, so he reached out and slapped Xiao Ming'an.

There was a snap, and Gu Ran was startled. Xiao Mingan said helplessly, "I was beaten and nothing happened, so why are you, the one who beats me, still shocked?"

Gu Ran smiled sheepishly, "I was wrong, Brother Ming'an."

"It's your fault. It's my fault. You shouldn't have made your hands so tired." Xiao Ming'an knew that Gu Ran was timid, but it was an accident that made him tired, and it was also his fault. "I'll serve you and make amends to you, okay?" good?"