Chapter 42 Warmth

It was almost early in the morning when the high-speed train arrived at the station, and Xiao Mingan was already exhausted when he returned to his dormitory.

After sleeping peacefully all night, Xiao Mingan got up early the next morning, packed up and went to Gu's house.

Although Butler Yang was a little surprised that Teacher Xiao came to class in the morning, he didn't say anything. He just thought he had discussed it with the young master.

In fact, Gu Ran was still lying on the bed and didn't want to get up.

Xiao Mingan entered Gu Ran's bedroom. It was dark inside, the curtains were tightly drawn, and there was a ball of Gu Ran rolling around on the bed. He walked quietly to the bed and pulled off the quilt wrapped around Gu Ran's face. A corner down.

Gu Ran, who was still drowsily asleep, was a little confused and thought he was dreaming, "Is there Brother Ming'an in the dream too?"

Xiao Ming'an couldn't help laughing and reached out to touch his face.

Gu Ran felt the warm touch on his face, sat up and blinked, "Brother Ming'an? Are you really here? I wasn't dreaming."

"Well, did you stay up late last night?" Xiao Ming'an gently nodded at the dark spots under Gu Ran's eyes.

Gu Ran felt a little guilty and changed the subject, "Brother Ming'an, shall we go out to play today?"

"Come to teach you." Xiao Ming'an didn't take it seriously and answered as the topic changed.

"Ah?" The disappointment on Gu Ran's face was visible to the naked eye, "Are you still in class?"

"Don't you want to go to class?" Xiao Mingan thought he was a little impatient to study.

"Not really, it's just that I have a lot of classes recently. In addition to Brother Ming'an, I also arranged an English teacher for me to try to see if I like it." Gu Ran didn't expect that studying would take up so much time.

Xiao Ming'an became a little curious, "Have you tried it and liked it?"

"It's not that I like it, but it's okay to go to class." Gu Ran thought for a while and said.

Xiao Ming'an knew in her mind that she could stay if she liked him, otherwise Gu Ran would have asked him to change his teacher a long time ago due to his temperament.

"That's good. It's okay if you don't want to go to class, but you should get up and wash up first to wake up." Xiao Ming'an looked at Gu Ran with a messy head of hair, which was a little funny. Some of his hair had even been pressed up, looking like he was caring. Ran was a bit dazed.

Gu Ran had woken up a long time ago, and now he said "oh" and got out of bed and went to the sink.

Then he saw himself in the mirror with a messy hairstyle with a few strands of hair stuck up on his head and an unknown object under his eyes. Gu Ran suddenly felt so embarrassed that Xiao Mingan had seen him like this.

Xiao Mingan did see it, but he didn't care, and he didn't know that Gu Ran would feel embarrassed. He was thinking about how to properly elicit the video.

When Gu Ran came out after washing up, he was back to being a good baby, and his hair was no longer messy.

Xiao Mingan couldn't help but ruffled his hair, "Are you not sleepy now?"

"I'm not sleepy!" Gu Ran was full of energy. A beautiful day started when he saw Xiao Mingan in the morning.

Xiao Mingan thought for a long time but couldn't think of a suitable introduction, so he simply said directly, "Baby, let me show you a video."