Chapter 49 Try

Xiao Ming'an remembered that he had promised Gu Ran before going home. He said directly without any ambiguity, "How about going tomorrow?"

Gu Ran was a little confused, "So soon? Tomorrow? But brother Ming'an, didn't you just come back?"

"It's okay, I'm not tired. If you want to go, we can go together tomorrow." Xiao Ming'an is serious about being strong in action. Sometimes, the longer something is delayed, the easier it is to fail to complete it. It's best to finish it early.

"Okay, let me tell my eldest brother. Fortunately, we have bought gifts for Teacher Ning and Zhou Hao a long time ago, otherwise it would be too late." Gu Ran said happily.

Xiao Ming'an came in on the pretext of taking classes, so of course he still did his duty and taught Gu Ran for a while.

At night, Gu Ran was lying on his bed, thinking about what Xiao Mingan had done to him today. He blushed unconsciously and felt hot.

It was different from what he saw in the movie, but he finally understood why doing such a thing would make him happy.

Because it's really comfortable.

The next day, Xiao Mingan came to pick up Gu Ran, who had already talked to Gu Yuanyang.

This time I didn't take a private plane for no other reason than Gu Ran wanted to experience an ordinary mode of transportation.

So Xiao Ming'an really took Gu Ran to the subway to catch the high-speed train.

When he got on the high-speed train, Gu Ran's heart was beating fast. Even if it was an ordinary means of transportation, the experience was very novel for him.

Xiao Mingan asked him with a smile, "How is it? Is it comfortable to take the subway?"

"It's okay, but it's a bit crowded. There are so many people." This was Gu Ran's first feeling.

"Do you want to sit down next time?" Xiao Mingan asked curiously.

Gu Ran shook his head, "I don't like crowded places."

Xiao Ming'an thought that Gu Ran thought the subway was too crowded and didn't want to go next time. Unexpectedly, it was because there were so many people. "Then don't take it. The bus is quite convenient."

After getting off the high-speed rail, Xiao Ming'an skillfully took a taxi to Ning Huai's house with Gu Ran.

When they arrived, Ning Huai and Zhou Hao were both at home, and Xiao Mingan had told them in advance.

Gu Ran followed Xiao Mingan in surprise all the way to such a narrow and dilapidated house.

Xiao Mingan saw his surprise, but didn't say anything, just knocked lightly on the door.

The person who opened the door was Ning Huai in a wheelchair.

When Gu Ran saw Ning Huai for the first time, he deliberately did not look at the wheelchair Ning Huai was sitting in. He just called out obediently, "Teacher Ning."

Ning Huai smiled softly, "Xiaoran, come in and sit down."

Zhou Hao heard the movement at the door and came out of the kitchen wearing an apron and welcomed him warmly, "Yes, yes, come in quickly."

Xiao Ming'an took Gu Ran into the house and found that he was a little cramped, so he reached out and gently squeezed Gu Ran's palm to relieve his nervousness.

Zhou Hao saw Gu Ran blushing for some reason. He stammered, "I, I went to the kitchen to cook. Brother, please chat with them for a while."

After saying that, he ran into the kitchen.