Chapter 21 Shield

Isn't this one of the love stories his "wife" told him in his previous life about her and her poor boyfriend?

The "wife" in her previous life was named Liu Jiao. She faked a marriage with herself for the sake of her poor boyfriend, and finally reached a win-win situation.

From the beginning, Miss Liu especially liked to tell him their so-called love story, just to show off in front of him.

He always had things going in one ear and out the other, so he didn't take it seriously. The only thing he could remember was that this young lady drove a luxury car with a trunk full of roses and came to her poor boyfriend's school gate to confess to him. At that time, he was in a good mood, and his hand I got a big deal, so I had some patience to listen.

At that time, he thought, tsk, which school is so awesome? It's so lively.

Unexpectedly, it was their school, and it was only now that Xiao Mingan found out.

After all, in his previous life, he didn't care at all about Liu Jiao and her poor boyfriend. They were together and he was busy making the company bigger and stronger.

In this life, he will neither make the same mistake with the young master, nor will he fake a marriage with Liu Jiao again.

But now he feels that he may still need to cooperate with Liu Jiao, but the content of the cooperation is different from that in his previous life.

Thinking of this, Xiao Mingan asked someone on his mobile phone to get the contact information of Liu Jiao's best friend in their school, and then asked for Liu Jiao's contact information through her best friend.

Fortunately, he was not the president of the student union for nothing. Although asking for contact information was a bit abrupt, the people who were asked didn't ask any more and gave it readily.

The reason why Liu Jiao's best friend is so cheerful is of course that she thinks that the previous student union president of their school is interested in her best friend. It just so happens that she always feels that the boy Liu Jiao likes now is not straightforward at all, so she wants Liu Jiao to get in touch with more people. That's fine.

After Xiao Mingan got Liu Jiao's contact information, he called her directly.

"Hello, are you Liu Jiao? I'm Xiao Ming'an from B."

"Oh, I know, my friend told me just now." Liu Jiao paused, seeming to think of words, "But I already have someone I like very much..."

Xiao Mingan chuckled and said, "I'm sorry, Miss Liu, I think you may have misunderstood. That's not why I'm looking for you."

"That is?" Liu Jiao asked doubtfully.

"It's like this, I can help you find a way to successfully chase the person you like." Xiao Mingan continued, "The person you are chasing now is a junior in the same major as me, and I am also a boy, so I guess Do I know more than you do?"

Liu Jiao was originally a little embarrassed that she had misunderstood, but now she only felt shocked and confused. Why would a student union president of a prestigious university with all kinds of auras and a person she didn't even recognize suddenly say that she wanted to help her chase someone? ?

Liu Jiao accidentally revealed her thoughts.

"Classmate Liu, let's meet first and then talk. Do you think that's okay?"

"Ok, Ok."

After Xiao Mingan made an appointment with Liu Jiao, he hung up the phone.

Fortunately, he inquired in advance and found out that Liu Jiao's poor boyfriend happened to be his junior student at the same school and major.