Chapter 73 Interrogate

Gu Ran was surprised for a moment and didn't speak for a long time.

Didn't Liu Fangping escape?

The captain of Zhenhua Entertainment threw the person he was holding to the ground, "Mr. Xiao, congratulations on finding the young master and this person. As soon as we showed him the young master's photo, he immediately panicked. I want to run away, I think there is no one on this mountain to begin with, but he panicked like that when he saw the photo, there must be something wrong, so I brought him here, see if you need it."

Like Gu Ran just now, Liu Fangping's hands and feet were tied up, and what looked like a sock was stuffed in his mouth.

Xiao Mingan glanced at Gu Ran and immediately saw something was wrong, "Is he that person?"

Although Xiao Mingan asked cryptically, Gu Ran reacted immediately and nodded, "Yes, that's him!"

Xiao Ming'an turned to the captain Shi Hai and said, "Yes, thank you. You have very good observation skills. I didn't have a photo of this person just now, so I didn't say much, but don't worry, I will also give you the bonus, because there is no such person." The photo, the bonus is twice what I promised before."

Shi Hai, who usually earns a lot of money, was also surprised. After all, it was obvious that he had been going through life and death doing missions for several years or just casually climbed a mountain to find someone this day.

It's exactly like winning the lottery.

The two confidants following Shi Hai were also very happy, happy for their captain, and of course because their brother Shi would definitely not miss them when he returned. After all, they also contributed.

For Xiao Mingan now, three million cannot be spent casually like those big groups. It still has some weight.

But he found Gu Ran and caught the unknown kidnapper. In this way, three million was really worth it, and he was willing to add another zero.

Gu Ran means something different to him. If Xiao Mingan really can't find him, he will go crazy.

Even if he was asked to sell the company that he had worked so hard to get on the right track, he would still be willing to do so.

But now, compared with the various budgets in Xiao Ming'an's mind, three million is obviously very small.

Before leaving, Xiao Mingan took the two million in cash he kept in the office as a spare. Before Lan Tian and Zhenhua's people left, he gave 10,000 yuan to each of them, even the driver. Of course, Zhang Wang received the bonus. There are also Shihai.

At first, the two of them thought they would get a bonus, but they couldn't accept the ten thousand yuan.

But Xiao Mingan said, "The bonus is a bonus. This is considered today's basic hard-earned salary. Give me some face and accept it."

When the two people saw what he said, they no longer refused.

Most of the people from Lantian and Zhenhua got in the car and left.

But Shi Hai and his two confidants were still where they were.

Of course Xiao Mingan would not think that Shi Hai stayed here just for the bonus.

Sure enough, Shi Hai said, "Mr. Xiao, I saw it when I came here just now. There is an abandoned kiosk at the foot of the mountain. How about I take this man there, do you think it's okay?"

Xiao Mingan admired Shi Hai very much. Looking at his sharp eyesight, he was quite capable of getting things done. No wonder he was the captain.

The team leader is not just a team leader, but the title is the same as the general manager of Zhenhua. However, a company like Zhenhua, whose predecessor was a gangster, is not used to being called a manager.