Chapter 35 Put Together

When Zeng Yuxin heard this, she almost spat out the double-skinned milk in her mouth before she could swallow it. However, she was not rude after all. She swallowed the delicious double-skinned milk and said in surprise, "Excuse me, are you Gu Ran's?" ?"

"I'm his brother." Xiao Mingan thought of Gu Yuanyang and added, "Not a biological brother, but we have a good relationship. I just recently learned that he dropped out of school because he was bullied, so I want to know the specific situation."

After all, Zeng Yuxin was still just a high school student. She didn't think about it or ask too many questions. She thought about the past, "Oh, so? But back then, I remember that although Gu Ran was bullied by some people, he didn't drop out of school in the end because there were still people bullying him. , but because he was not in a good condition at the time. Although the person who bullied him either transferred schools or classes, he gradually became a little depressed. He might not be able to accept that there were so many bad people in the school. I remember when he was about to take the high school entrance examination in the third year of junior high school. , the teacher asked us to study in self-study. Gu Ran stared at the leaves floating in the window and cried for a long time. From then on, he stopped studying. Oh, I happened to be sitting behind Gu Ran..."

What Zeng Yuxin didn't say yet was that she was the first to find out at that time. Because she was very worried, Gu Ran just kept crying. His beautiful face was full of tears, as if he would cry until he fainted in the next second. She had no choice but to tell the teacher immediately, and then the teacher called his family.

Afterwards, she asked her class teacher how Gu Ran was doing, but the teacher only said that Gu Ran's family had helped him suspend schooling, and said nothing else.

Zeng Yuxin also felt sad when she thought that the beautiful young man with an angelic face who stood out among his peers had been bullied.

"Who are the people who bullied him?" Xiao Mingan was heartbroken when he heard this. He couldn't imagine how Gu Ran, who was only fourteen or fifteen years old, survived that lonely and dark time alone.

"I remember there were Yuan Kai, Zhou Hao and Du Xin. Yuan Kai was the first to take the lead in bullying. He liked to call Gu Ran Deaf and would occasionally push him. Zhou Hao didn't do anything, but he liked to call Gu Ran deaf loudly. , Du Xin is a loser, and it is said everywhere that Gu Ran is deaf..." Zeng Yuxin said with some emotion. She originally thought that she could not remember much after three years, but she did not expect that she could remember all those things vividly.

"My mother is the head teacher of the next class, and she has a good relationship with Yuan Kai and his class teachers. Sometimes I see Yuan Kai bullying people and will stop him. He may be afraid that I will sue my mother and he will stop if I speak out, but I As a girl, she couldn't be with Gu Ran all the time, so I still couldn't stop it completely, so I told my mother. My mother also told Yuan Kai and his class teacher, but the teachers in the school didn't do it all the time. Keeping an eye on the students, their class teacher tried to invite parents, but Yuan Kai and his parents didn't come at all and didn't respect the teacher very much. Our class teacher communicated with Gu Ran and tried to get him to tell the parents. It would be best to ask the principal. Or the extent to which the police came forward, but Gu Ran didn't know why he didn't want to tell his family, so it wasn't until the third year of junior high school that his family knew about it." Zeng Yuxin became more and more sad as she talked, "At that time, most people wouldn't know how to rely on it. When it comes to making friends or bullying people due to their family background, only Yuan Kai doesn't take anyone seriously because of his family's wealth and power. In fact, everyone later found out that Gu Ran's family is the most powerful, and Yuan Kai and his family can take care of them. Yuan Kai came over and knelt down to admit his mistake. In the end, Yuan Kai and Du Xin transferred to another school, and Zhou Hao transferred to another class..."