Chapter 39 End

Gu Ran was still immersed in his own thoughts and did not hear Xiao Mingan's words.

It wasn't until Xiao Mingan asked for the third time that Gu Ran came back to his senses. He pretended to be stupid and said, "Ah? What's wrong?"

Xiao Ming'an pinched the tip of his nose gently and said, "Baby, you can't lie to me. You were clearly unhappy because you heard what Xiao Yan and I said just now."

Gu Ran didn't want to lie but was too embarrassed to say it. He hesitated for a long time without saying anything.

"Then let me take a guess?" Seeing that Gu Ran had no obvious resistance, Xiao Ming'an really started to guess, "At that time, I was persuading Xiao Yan to go back to school. Does this have something to do with it?"

Gu Ran nodded under Xiao Mingan's gaze.

"Are you afraid that I will also advise you to go back to school?" Xiao Mingan asked.

Gu Ran shook his head and said honestly, "I'm afraid you think I'm naive."

"Ah?" Xiao Mingan was a little confused, "What is childish?"

"Aren't you saying that Xiao Yan's unwillingness to continue going to school is childish? I haven't continued going to school since junior high school, so..." Gu Ran broke the rules and said everything at once.

"Baby, why do you think so?" Xiao Ming'an said helplessly, "You are different from Xiao Yan. He doesn't want to go to school because he has poor grades and can't continue studying, and he is eager to make money. But at his age, he can't do anything if he doesn't study, and You like to study, but now you have been taking classes and even preparing for next year's college entrance examination? How are you naive? You are not naive at all."

After hearing this, Gu Ran finally felt better. It turned out that Xiao Mingan didn't think that way. He rushed forward and hugged him. After hugging him for a while, he found that there were people everywhere, and some were looking at them. He blushed a little and forgot. This is the train station hall.

Xiao Mingan didn't allow him to let go, "Baby, you misunderstood me like this, please let me hug you to make up for it."

When Gu Ran thought about this, he really obeyed and stopped struggling, leaning against Xiao Mingan obediently.

Xiao Mingan looked at the top of Gu Ran's soft hair and reached out to touch it. It was so good.

After leaving the train station, it was already dark, so Xiao Mingan had to send Gu Ran back.

When he returned to the dormitory, Xiao Mingan felt exhausted instantly. He was quite confused today, as if he had done something but couldn't remember anything.

He went to bed early. He had trouble sleeping yesterday and was already sleepy today.

When Xiao Mingan woke up the next day, he felt very energetic and received a message from Xie Fan at three o'clock in the morning.

Probably because he didn't reply, I simply sent him the electronic file directly.

Xiao Mingan opened it and looked at it carefully.

Yuan Kai currently attends a notorious vocational high school in the suburbs and is always bullied at school.

The corners of Xiao Mingan's mouth turned up when he saw it. Isn't this just the change of fortune?

He continued to read the information and found out that after Yuan Kai was transferred to another school by the Yuan family, his family went bankrupt not long after.