Chapter 66 Help

The next morning, Xiao Mingan woke up very early. He was not in a hurry to get up or go to the company. He just watched Gu Ran's sleeping face quietly.

Gu Ran always felt that there was a hot gaze staring at him in his sleep. When he opened his eyes, he saw that there was really - Xiao Ming'an looking at him energetically.

Thinking of last night, Gu Ran felt a little shy and pulled the quilt to hide his entire face.

"Baby, what are you doing?" Xiao Ming'an felt cute looking at him like this.

"Nothing..." The voice coming from the quilt was a little buzzing.

"Okay, I won't look at you anymore. Come out quickly, don't hold it back." Xiao Mingan said with a smile.

After hearing this, Gu Ran carefully stuck out his head from the quilt, like a little turtle.

"Gu Xiaogui, do you feel uncomfortable anywhere?" Although Xiao Ming'an cleaned him up yesterday, he was still afraid that he would feel uncomfortable.

"What Gu Xiaogui?" Gu Ran was unhappy.

"Is this the point, baby?" Xiao Mingan reached out and poked his red face because of the difficulty in breathing.

"Ah? I, I'm not feeling uncomfortable." Gu Ran didn't dare to look at him, his eyes wandered around.

Xiao Mingan stopped teasing him, fearing that he would hide under the quilt again. He straightened up and said, "Baby, what do you want to eat in the morning?"

"Tomato and egg noodles!" Gu Ran was already hungry.

Xiao Ming'an got out of bed and got dressed, "Okay, I'll do it for you. Don't get up in a hurry yet and rest more."

Gu Ran was lying on the bed, holding the quilt tightly in his hands, and said obediently, "Yeah!"

"What should I do, baby, you are so cute." Xiao Mingan casually put on clean clothes, leaned down and kissed his lips.

Gu Ran hid for a moment, "I haven't brushed my teeth yet."

Xiao Mingan's kiss fell on Gu Ran's face, and he scratched the tip of his nose, "Okay, you started to dislike me after serving me?"

"I didn't." Gu Ran defended in a low voice.

Xiao Mingan stopped playing with him and left the room to make breakfast for him.

Fortunately, he had prepared everything in this house, otherwise he would have to go out to buy groceries to eat.

Two people each have a bowl of tomato and egg noodles for breakfast.

Xiao Ming'an ate quickly and finished it in a while. After eating, he stared at Gu Ran with satisfaction and a smile on his face.

Gu Ran was so stared at that he couldn't even eat anything, "Brother Ming'an, what are you doing?"

"Huh? I'm going to wash the dishes." Xiao Mingan pretended that he had done nothing.

After eating, Gu Ran had to look back home. For no other reason, Gu Yuanyang called to ask.

Before leaving, Xiao Mingan gave him the key to the house. He was so happy last night that he almost forgot.

Xiao Mingan, who originally planned not to go to the company during the holiday this week, came to the company again because Gu Ran left.

DouDou has been developing very well recently. Xiao Mingan has begun preparing to acquire a foreign short video software company that is short of funds, and has also invited some official domestic accounts to join the company.