Chapter 25 Not as good as

After returning to school, Xiao Mingan proposed the small program promotion plan he planned in the dormitory. Most of his roommates were scientific thinkers and didn't think there was any problem at all, and they praised it repeatedly.

By the way, I also named it the Quanquan Errand Running Mini Program.

The roommates gathered together and chatted a few words, but Xiao Mingan's thoughts were not here.

He thought of Gu Ran crying in the field that morning.

Although this was originally the purpose of his decision to take Gu Ran out to play today, now that Gu Ran realized that he had achieved his purpose perfectly, Xiao Mingan felt that he was not happy about achieving his purpose.

The cell phone rings.

Xiao Mingan saw it was Liu Jiao's and pressed the answer button.

"Help!!!" Liu Jiao's voice sounded very real through the mobile phone.

Xiao Mingan's ears were hurt. He was already in a bad mood and became even more unhappy. "Is something wrong?"

"Of course! President Xiao, today we were secretly photographed several times while we were standing in front of the school, and they were also posted on the school forum. Now everyone thinks we are a real couple, what should we do? Ah? My Ayu also misunderstood, right?" Liu Jiao was so panicked. She finally saw that she and Peng Yu were getting close, but now she was strangled to death.

Xiao Mingan didn't want to care at all. He said perfunctorily, "It's not the truth. What are you afraid of? Besides, you have to believe him. That's it. I have something else to do, so I'll hang up first."

Liu Jiao was dumbfounded when she saw the hung up call. Did this person really run away after taking advantage of him?

At this moment, she also thought about why Xiao Mingan asked her to pretend to be a couple and take a little brother out to play.

Sometimes she thought of her little brother's beautiful and delicate appearance, and sometimes she thought of Xiao Ming'an's handsome and elegant appearance.

Oh my God, no. The more Liu Jiao thought about it, the more outrageous it became.

After Xiao Mingan hung up the phone, he went to the school forum and looked at it. Sure enough, there was a post with an astonishing number of replies floating on the home page.

#The love between the student union president and Bai Fumei is really amazing#

He was too lazy to click in and take a look, so he directly called the administrator of the forum to handle it.

The administrator was also a member of the student union before, and Xiao Mingan had some friendship with him.

As a result, all the replies under this post on the home page disappeared. Although the main building is still there, there is a bold red font by the administrator at the back: This news has been verified by me to be untrue. Please do not spread it anymore!

After processing the post message, Xiao Mingan sent a text message to Liu Jiao: It has been processed.

Liu Jiao never replied, and Xiao Mingan didn't care. He took the publicity plan he had prepared to find Yang Yi, the former head of the Propaganda Department who, like him, had handed over power to a newcomer.

Yang Yi majored in Chinese language and literature, and like him, she often won awards and got soft. Although she did not specialize in publicity and planning, some of the activities she planned when she was in the student union were very exciting.