Chapter 30 Reason

Xiao Ming'an accompanied Gu Ran to open dozens of gifts, including real estate certificates, car keys, and big red envelopes of real money. He felt relieved knowing that many people cared about Gu Ran.

When he wanted to continue telling Gu Ran about the bastard things he had done in his previous life, he still couldn't bear to say it.

He was even hurt when he and Liu Jiao pretended to be a couple and deliberately made him give up, not to mention that Xiao Ming'an really broke up with him in his previous life and made him give up completely.

He could only slow down and Xiao Mingan decided to use the dragging technique to find a suitable time to tell Gu Ran.

In fact, he also has secret thoughts that cannot be announced. Whether he is called cowardly or despicable, he is afraid that Gu Ran will choose to leave him after knowing what he did in his previous life.

He finally understood what love was and his love for Gu Ran, and he didn't want to lose it easily.

The two of them hadn't finished opening their gifts. After nine o'clock, Butler Yang came up and asked them to get out.

It turned out that Gu Yuanyang drank too much and was too happy. He was trying to drag Gu Ran on stage to sing a song, and the name of the song was Happy Birthday.

Xiao Mingan found it funny when he saw Gu Yuanyang walking in a carefree manner. Several of Gu Yuanyang's friends were taking secret photos next to him, fearing that they were deliberately trying to embarrass him tomorrow.

Gu Yuanyang came up to the stage and pulled Gu Ran, and said in a loud voice, "Dear relatives and friends, come here, everyone! This is my brother Gu Ran! He was so small when he was a child, his health was not good, and he was as thin as a stick. When I fell asleep, I was so scared. The first thing I did when I came back from work every day was to check his breathing. I was so scared every day. I worked hard every day just to make the Gu Group stronger, to give him something to rely on, and to make Gu Group stronger. No one dared to bully him, but now I have done it. The Gu Group is getting stronger and stronger, and Xiaoran has grown up healthily. Today is his eighteenth birthday. Come on! Let us sing a happy birthday song together. Bless him!"

Many people below were a little moved when they heard this, and a few women cried on the spot. They must be relatives from the Gu family, and they all knew that it was not easy for Gu Yuanyang.

Xiao Mingan was also deeply touched. Gu Yuanyang, the younger brother-in-law, had to say that although the details were not very good, he really had nothing to say to Gu Ran in general. He just couldn't pick the stars and the moon from the sky for him.

Gu Yuanyang's voice was loud and Gu Ran heard it clearly. His eyes turned red when he thought of his brother's hard work.

The sound accompaniment sounded from behind, and Gu Yuanyang began to sing, "Happy birthday to you..."

Below, the relatives, Gu Yuanyang's friends and people working in the villa all sang together, "Happy birthday to you..."

In this luxurious villa, Xiao Mingan saw the usual enviable brotherhood.

Gu Ran has a good brother.

After Gu Yuanyang had finished venting, he fell down on the sofa and fell asleep immediately. His friends worked together to lift him up. They originally wanted to show him the excited video the next day and laugh at him, but After his true feelings were revealed, everyone deleted the video with a tacit understanding.

Butler Yang organized the end of the banquet, and it was time for Xiao Mingan to say goodbye to Gu Ran.

"Teacher Xiao, are you really going back?" Gu Ran was a little disappointed.