Chapter 52 Business

Xiao Ming'an said without changing his expression, "Sorry, I'm used to it."

Gu Yuanyang asked casually, but now that he got this answer, he didn't have much to say. He happened to see Gu Ran and strode in, "Xiao Ran!"

Gu Ran was a little surprised, "Brother, why are you back? Aren't you busy at work today?"

"No matter how busy I am, I have to come back and see you." Gu Yuanyang couldn't help but look towards his ear but didn't seem to see anything special, "Xiaoran, where are your hearing aids?"

Gu Ran was a little strange, "I've been wearing it, and brother, you speak too loudly..."

Gu Yuanyang had an apology on his face, and at the same time he turned to look curiously, "Xiaoran, your hearing aid is very close to the skin. I wouldn't have noticed it if it weren't for the close distance."

What he wants is this effect. Xiao Mingan hides his skills and fame deeply.

Gu Ran casually told Xiao Mingan that he took him to customize hearing aids, and Gu Yuanyang naturally had an even greater fondness for Xiao Mingan.

Bonuses must be paid.

Gu Yuanyang actually saw his younger brother wearing a hearing aid, and after knowing the effect, he returned to work in the company.

Just as he would not forcefully ask his brother why he was unwilling to wear a hearing aid in the first place, he would not ask why he finally figured it out and was willing to wear it.

As long as the result is good, there is no need to worry too much about the process and reasons.

Xiao Mingan also admired Gu Yuanyang, a younger brother, and came all the way back just to see the hearing aid Gu Ran was wearing.

After teaching Gu Ran for a while as usual, Xiao Mingan went back to the dormitory.

He is currently working on the framework of short video software, which is different from the original small program.

If the framework of the mini program is a simple children's puzzle level, then the short video software is a real building construction level, which requires a lot of energy from construction to establishment.

Xiao Ming'an tried his best to spend as much time as possible every day either hanging out with Gu Ran or giving him classes. The rest of his time was spent on this.

Unlike his previous life, when he had plenty of resources and an easy start to start a business, this time he needed to complete everything, even without resources and funds.

To say that he is not tired would be a lie, but Xiao Mingan feels that he is really more motivated and fulfilled than in his previous life.

Summer vacation is over in the blink of an eye.

The roommates came back one after another, and Xiao Ming'an finally no longer slept alone in the dormitory. Although he had nothing to be afraid of, it was better to stay with more people than alone.

After attending the opening ceremony, the roommates sighed that they were already seniors.

When it comes to future plans, some people in the dormitory are preparing to take the postgraduate entrance examination, and some are preparing to find a job.

Xiao Mingan doesn't want either. He's actually not too keen on studying. Even if he really wants to go to college, it's just to give himself a better way to make money.

September has not passed yet, and the entrepreneurship project I applied for last semester has been officially approved, and all certificates, subsidies, extra points, etc. have been received.