Chapter 65 Experience

Jiang Quan, Jiang Quan was so confused that his brain almost burned out and he froze in place without speaking.

Gu Ran was a little disappointed, "Don't you believe it?"

"No, wait a minute." Jiang Quan responded for a few seconds, "Your sentence contains too much information, can you please let me take it slow?"

Gu Ran looked at him expectantly again. Jiang Quan was so cute by his well-behaved appearance. He was ready to give it a try, "Well, you can answer whatever I ask, okay?"

"Okay!" Gu Ran knew that he didn't believe that he had become energetic instantly.

"You like boys?"

"Right." Gu Ran didn't know whether the fact that Xiao Ming'an he liked happened to be a boy was considered a positive answer.

"No, why do you still have questions? Don't you know the gender of the person you like?" Jiang Quan was almost amused.

Gu Ran shook his head, "No, it's just that I'm not sure if I only like my boyfriend or if I like boys."

"Well, let's do this. If your boyfriend suddenly turned into a girl, would you still like him?" Jiang Quan helped him.

Gu Ran immediately said, "Of course I like it!"

Jiang Quan was shocked by his unhesitating answer, "Okay, then just because you like your boyfriend doesn't necessarily mean that your sexual orientation is male."

Gu Ran nodded, and Jiang Quan continued to ask, "Can I ask how old your boyfriend is?"

Gu Ran thought for a while, and it seemed that he really didn't care much about Xiao Ming'an's age. Jiang Quan was uneasy at the side, thinking that he was a big boss who started a company, let alone a bald Mediterranean man in his forties or fifties, relying on his experience to convince him of his simplicity. Gu Ran must have been deceived.

"It should be twenty-two." Gu Ran remembered that the birthday candles used to have the number 22.

Jiang Quan's voice almost split, "Wha, what? How much?"

"Twenty-two!" Gu Ran confirmed, "He just graduated this year. Is this age normal?"

Jiang Quan didn't know what to say for a moment. He touched his heart and said, "Oh my god, I'm so shocked. Please let me slow down first."

"What's so shocking about this?" Gu Ran didn't understand. Although he often surfed the Internet, he still couldn't understand Jiang Quan's current attitude.

"Bao, for a 22-year-old who has just graduated from college and is currently studying for a Ph.D., your boyfriend actually has a company, and I am even playing with the products he developed. This should not be surprising. Are you surprised?"

Gu Ran finally understood, "I understand, but of course he is very powerful!"

"Where did he go to college?" Jiang Quan asked curiously.

"Big B."

"Okay, I understand, no wonder, it's not much different if you go to University B." Jiang Quan calmed down, "What does your boyfriend look like? Do you have a photo?"

"No." Gu Ran shook his head, "We rarely take pictures."

Mainly because I didn't expect to go there. I went out to play mainly for fun, and also for eating. The two of them basically didn't think of taking pictures.

"Are you handsome?" Jiang Quan's eyes almost fell out of curiosity.

Gu Ran nodded without hesitation, "Super handsome!"