Chapter 3 Pay attention to

The next morning, Xiao Mingan rarely slept in. Whether he was a student or working later, he always got up early regularly.

Extreme self-control and self-discipline are his good habits and one of the reasons for his success.

There were no classes in the morning, otherwise he would not have dared to sleep in. After all, his once-a-semester scholarship would not allow him to indulge like this.

After casually eating some biscuits in the morning, he lay in bed and read the latest news. It wasn't that he was bored, it was mainly that he had too little contact with this moment. It had been a long time and he was eager to know more about this. all the time.

At noon, Xiao Mingan asked his roommate to bring back a meal.

After Wang Ming came back, he put the food on his table and asked with concern, "Ming'an, what's going on with you today? If you don't get up early, you won't say anything. You even asked someone to bring you food. It's not that I don't want to help you. , I just heard from Zhang Jia yesterday that you don't look well, are you not feeling well these two days?"

"It's okay, I'm just a little tired recently and want to take a rest." Xiao Mingan was referring to the fact that he felt a little tired mentally after his rebirth.

The people in the dormitory obviously misunderstood, and their jaws were almost dropped when they heard it.

What has Xiao Mingan been like in the past three years?

He has insisted on getting up early every day since his freshman year, never missing a class, and even participated in the student union and clubs on the basis of perfect completion of his studies. He has become the president of the student union and club leader all the way. He has been a training pacesetter starting from military training to every I received semester scholarships and awards that had little to do with study in the past three years, and I would help teachers with things, get subsidies, and work part-time jobs when I had time. I was like a tireless robot, and even became the final Excellent robot.

And now, the wonderful robot had to shock them by saying he was tired.

What's also unusual is that they would understand if they were tired during their freshman and sophomore years. After all, there were a lot of classes at that time. Taking into account studies, student unions, and part-time jobs at the same time must have been extremely busy, but this time It was already my junior year, and the student union and clubs had already elected the next president and group leader. Classes had become very few, and my part-time job was only one hour a day.

It stands to reason that this time should be much easier than when he was a freshman or sophomore year, but Xiao Mingan felt unusually tired.

They were shocked that Xiao Ming'an felt tired now, like a robot, and they were also shocked that he was tired during his junior year when he should have been relaxed.

Several people looked at each other, not knowing what to say.

Before they could speak, Xiao Mingan took his mobile phone and went to the balcony to make a call.

It was Gu Ran's brother Gu Yuanyang's call.

However, Xiao Mingan blindly guessed that the call was definitely not from Gu Yuanyang himself. After all, he was just a tutor giving lessons to the young master for three days. Gu Yuanyang would definitely not call him personally if he was so busy.

Sure enough, there was a female voice over there, "Hello, hello, is this Teacher Xiao Mingan Xiao?"

"Yes."