Chapter 55 Trap

Xiao Ming'an didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He didn't know why Gu Ran had such an idea, "I don't dislike you. How about eating first?"

He had been walking in the morning. Although he had eaten breakfast, he had consumed a lot of energy after all. Xiao Ming'an was afraid that Gu Ran's hunger would affect his health, so he thought about talking to him after eating, but he didn't expect that Gu Ran was still sideways. I ignored him.

Xiao Ming'an left his seat and walked to Gu Ran. He was almost shocked when he saw it. Gu Ran's tears fell on the ground drop by drop, and the tip of his nose was dyed pink. He stretched out his hand to wipe the tears from his face and said gently, "Baby, don't cry. Okay, what did I do wrong? Tell me and I will change it, okay?"

It was a good thing that Xiao Mingan didn't notice that he was crying. Once he was discovered and received such gentle comfort, Gu Ran felt even more aggrieved and depressed, and cried even harder.

Xiao Mingan was so distressed by his crying that she leaned over and hugged him without saying anything, waiting for his emotions to stabilize.

For a while, there was only Gu Ran's sobs in the box. After a while, Xiao Ming'an saw that Gu Ran's mood had almost calmed down, so he moved a chair next to him and sat down, looking directly at Gu Ran, "Baby, can you do it now?" Tell me what happened?"

Gu Ran's face was red from crying, and he was full of resentment and wanted to vent it out, "We haven't seen each other for several months, and we only met during class time, not any private time. I was really happy that you came here yesterday not for class. , I thought you missed me and came to accompany me, but I didn't expect that we finally met. You asked me to do six test papers in one breath. Afterwards, you even disliked my low score. You said you would post a show-off video today. I I was busy editing the video just now, but you keep saying that I..."

Xiao Ming'an listened carefully to Gu Ran's words. When he finished, he realized that he had indeed failed to do what he said, "Baby, I was wrong."

Hearing Xiao Ming'an readily admit his mistake, Gu Ran felt a lot better, imitating his pretense of seriousness and said, "What's wrong?"

Xiao Mingan heard his weakness and gently scratched his nose, "It's my fault for making the baby cry so pitifully."

Gu Ran felt that he was not serious and pushed him, "Speak carefully and don't try to get away with it."

"Okay." Xiao Mingan said seriously, "I have been really busy these days. Apart from giving you classes, I almost don't have time to see you. This is my fault, but there is really nothing I can do about it. It's not that I don't want to see you. It's because I'm really too busy. Sometimes I have to work all night long and I don't even have time to sleep."

"Okay, then this isn't your fault." Gu Ran naturally softened when she heard that he was so busy that he didn't even have time to sleep.

"The baby is so nice." What Xiao Mingan said was true, but seeing the distressed look on Gu Ran's face, he couldn't help but move up to his face and kiss him. When Gu Ran was about to feel unhappy, he quickly continued to admit his mistake. "Yesterday was also my fault. I didn't think it through. Baby, you are usually under a lot of pressure to study. It really shouldn't be asked to do so many test papers at once. But I'm really worried. The college entrance examination is in a few months. , if you don't do well in the exam by then, it's very likely that you won't be able to go to university in city B, so what will we do if we are so far apart by then?"

Gu Ran thought about it and that was indeed the case. Xiao Mingan was doing it for his own good. He also wanted to be admitted to a university in City B. "Well, it's not your fault."