Chapter 60 Major

"Okay." Xiao Mingan decided to help him after knowing his choice.

He searched for a complete university major on the Internet and asked Gu Ran to choose the one he was interested in.

Xiao Mingan planned that if there was something he was interested in, it would be best. If not, he would choose a school in the urban area of City B and a more relaxed major.

Gu Ran took a serious look at the university majors, which were novel and interesting.

It turns out that the divisions in universities are so detailed, but they are different from the Chinese and Mathematics subjects in high schools.

The more he watched, the more interesting he found it. Xiao Mingan called Gu Ran several times but still didn't respond, so he had to walk over and wave his hand in front of his eyes, "Baby?"

Only then did Gu Ran come back to his senses and said, "Brother Ming'an."

"Why are you so fascinated?" Xiao Mingan was a little curious.

Gu Ran's eyes were surprisingly bright and he said with great interest, "There are so many majors in the university, and many of them are so interesting. Brother Ming'an, do you know? I just saw a major, and its name is so funny. Do you know what it's called? ? Postpartum care of sows, hahahahaha, how can there be such an interesting profession..."

Xiao Mingan was not unhappy when he saw that he was asking and answering questions, leaving no room for him to speak. He just looked at him smiling gently, as if time had stopped, and only his smile appeared in his mind.

"Let's go have a meal first and then you can come back and choose." Xiao Mingan looked at the time and saw that it was already dinner time.

Gu Ran readily agreed and went to dinner with him.

After returning from the meal, Gu Ran continued to look at the majors. At this time, he was no longer choosing a major for himself, but was conducting professional science popularization.

Xiao Ming'an knew, but he didn't rush him. Anyway, there were still a few days until he filled out the volunteer application form, so there was no rush.

Gu Ran hadn't chosen his major yet, but the high school entrance examination results for his younger siblings had come.

Xiao Ming'an was so busy worrying about Gu Ran's college entrance examination that he forgot that this year was also the time for his younger siblings to take the high school entrance examination.

As expected, Xiao Rou ranked first in the school and successfully entered the best high school in the county.

Xiao Yan, on the other hand, got into the school by sheer luck and stepped on the lowest score line of a not-so-good Pugao school in the county.

Xiao Ming'an was naturally happy when all his younger siblings were admitted to high school. No one knew the usefulness of studying better than him.

Xiao Mingan sent a big red envelope to Xiao Rou, and gave Xiao Rou a tablet as an additional reward.

He knows his siblings fairly well.

Xiao Rou usually likes to use her mobile phone to watch some online classes, but the screen of her mobile phone is never enough. Xiao Ming'an is very clear about it, so she just took advantage of this opportunity to give it to her.

Don't worry about Xiao Yan overthinking or being jealous, he has no such thoughts at all.

The next day, Gu Ran called and said that he would not come to the company today. Xiao Mingan was quite surprised, "What's wrong?"