Chapter 23 Apologize

When Gu Ran found out that the doll hit Xiao Ming'an's back, he was immediately panicked and angry. He was worried that Teacher Xiao would ignore him after hitting him. He was angry that Teacher Xiao didn't come over to ask himself, even if he criticized him. You are also good yourself.

But he didn't dare to catch up and ask, for fear that Teacher Xiao would ignore him indifferently.

The more Gu Ran thought about it, the more upset he became. He was thinking that Teacher Xiao wouldn't hate him so much that he would resign.

He just picked up the doll and smashed it forward. He really didn't want to hit Teacher Xiao.

With a sad look on his face, Gu Ran trotted and picked up the doll on the ground. It was a turtle with black pea eyes. He suddenly felt even more uncomfortable. How could he get such an ugly doll even if he just picked it up?

He is really unlucky!

Gu Ran was worried that day. Sometimes he was afraid that Teacher Xiao would completely ignore him, and sometimes he was afraid that Teacher Xiao would resign.

Even in his dream when he went to bed at night, Teacher Xiao said indifferently, "Gu Ran, I hate you very much. I want to resign. I never want to see you again!"

Gu Ran was frightened by the dream and woke up. He thought, no way, Teacher Xiao doesn't really think so, right?

Xiao Mingan didn't actually think so, he just felt like he was back when he was with Gu Ran in his previous life.

He knew that Gu Ran liked to throw things around when he was angry, but he was also measured when throwing. He would only throw smaller and lighter things, and would not really throw them at people.

He didn't need to look back to know that he was just accidentally injured, but he was too lazy to care. He just felt tired after class and had no time to think so much.

After dinner, he randomly found a suburban attraction in City B that looked pretty nice on the Internet and sent it to Gu's housekeeper.

After learning from the housekeeper where he was going on Saturday, Gu Ran was immediately excited. Not only was Teacher Xiao willing to go out with him on Saturday, but more importantly, Teacher Xiao was not angry.

It's just that he really did something wrong. Although he didn't mean it, he really hurt Teacher Xiao after all. He should apologize, but he really didn't know how to say it.

Finally, he plucked up the courage and said, "Uncle Yang, could you please give me Teacher Xiao's contact information?"

Butler Yang didn't ask anything and readily gave Xiao Ming'an's contact information to Gu Ran.

In the bedroom, Gu Ran looked at Teacher Xiao's contact information with hesitation.

On the other side, Xiao Mingan, who was taking a rare break in the dormitory, received a strange phone call.

The phone number looked familiar. Xiao Mingan knew it belonged to Gu Ran without even thinking about it.

After all, in his previous life, Gu Ran ordered him to remember his mobile phone number in a coquettish tone. He had already memorized it by heart, but he had never taken the initiative to call it in this life.

"Hello? Young Master?"

"Teacher Xiao..." Gu Ran was a little nervous.

Xiao Mingan guessed that it must have happened during the day, but he still asked, "What's wrong? Is there something wrong?"