Chapter 13 Amusement Park

The next day, after Xiao Ming'an arranged lunch and dinner for his parents, he took Gu Ran and his younger siblings to the local amusement park - Dreamland.

In fact, City C not only has this amusement park, but also has a national chain amusement park - Happy Island, but the rides in Happy Island are quite exciting, such as the jumping machine that is 60 meters high.

According to his understanding of them, they can only choose Dreamland, otherwise there may not be any facilities in Happy Island that they dare to play.

The Dreamland was quite lively. It happened to be the weekend for them and their group, and there were crowds of people everywhere.

Xiao Mingan seemed to have brought three cubs to play by himself. Fortunately, he had a good rest in the hotel for a long time yesterday, otherwise he might not have so much energy to play with them today.

Xiao Yan was not afraid of anything at this young age. When he entered the door and looked at the roller coaster in the distance, he wanted to play. Xiao Rou was a little dazzled and didn't know what she wanted to play.

There were many people in Dreamland. Gu Ran listened to the faint noise coming from his ears and didn't feel noisy at all. He liked this atmosphere very much where no one would treat him with caution.

Xiao Mingan leaned into Gu Ran's ear and said, "My sister asked you, which one do you want to play?"

After hearing this, Gu Ran came back to his senses and realized that it turned out that Teacher Xiao's sister was talking to him just now, but he didn't hear it. He suddenly felt a lot depressed.

"I can do it." Gu Ran's mind drifted away, a little absent-minded.

Seeing that it was okay to stand here all the time, Xiao Ming'an simply took the three of them to play on the pirate ship.

Unfortunately they arrived, there were too many people in line, and it was their turn to go up in the third round.

Xiao Mingan did not take the risk and chose a position at either end, and sat in the middle with the three people.

Xiao Ming'an was caught between Xiao Yan and Gu Ran. Seeing Gu Ran's worried look, he thought he would have to explain something to his younger siblings later.

Beep - As the bell rang, the pirate ship soon started. The staff wore pirate hats and used microphones to heat up the atmosphere. There was a burst of cheers from the men and women on the pirate ship.

Xiao Ming'an felt quite comfortable with the cool breeze in this early summer. Unexpectedly, when his right hand hurt, it turned out to be Gu Ran's pale face and her hand tightly pinching his arm.

For the sake of his own arm, Xiao Mingan had no choice but to hold Gu Ran's hand, bring it to his ear, and raise his voice, "Don't be afraid, close your eyes."

Gu Ran obediently closed his eyes. The fear in his heart was reduced, and the strength in his hands was also much lighter.

Within a few minutes, the pirate ship stopped. Most of the people on the ship were still unsatisfied and wanted to try it again. However, there were still many people queuing up behind them, so they had to queue up again to continue.

Xiao Ming'an saw that Gu Ran still had his eyes closed tightly, his long eyelashes trembling slightly, which was funny and pitiful at the same time.

"Okay, it's over. Open your eyes." Xiao Mingan said warmly.

Gu Ran trusted Teacher Xiao and opened his eyes without hesitation. Sure enough, it was over. The seat belt on his body had been taken off by Teacher Xiao.