c 2

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 2/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

The cost is not cheap, are you sure you want to use such a good one? Ruan
  Ning smiled: "I like to buy the most expensive things. Don't worry, boss, but I have to pack these things tomorrow." The
  boss looked embarrassed, looked at Ruan Qing and said, "This construction schedule is a bit rushed." Ruan
  Ning didn't talk nonsense: "I'll add money." "
  Of course everyone was happy to add money, and agreed to start work at six o'clock tomorrow morning. The boss took the deposit and left happily.
  It was already close to seven o'clock in the evening, and there were still nine and a half days until the end of the world.
  Ruan Ning decided to do some online shopping first.
  Since there is a flood and the end of the world. , there must be no shortage of boat supplies. Ruan Ning first found two kayaks, an assault boat, and a set of expensive diving equipment.
  At this time, the website algorithm recommended a plastic boat that costs 500 yuan to her. Ruan Ning Ning thought about it, maybe it could be used in exchange for missing supplies or as cover, and placed
  an order for five. I believe that after the apocalypse, such a boat will be hard to find.
  Then, she specifically searched for outdoor supplies stores.
  A tent is essential, although It won’t be used in a short time, but it will definitely be useful in an earthquake. Ruan Ning bought five and equipped them with ten cold-resistant sleeping bags and
  added them to the shopping cart in one go. The tents were made of better materials, and the sleeping bags cost 300 yuan each, which cost 24,000 yuan. .Multi
  -functional box, which contains various tools, including emergency lighting flashlights, cutting knives, multi-functional tool pliers, life-saving hammers, etc.
  2 sets are required.
  Ruan Ning saw a waterproof bag for small items and bought five of them in one go Hundreds, these things are usually used to hold mobile phones, but they can be used to hold any small items in the apocalypse.
  Of course, raincoats and rain pants are indispensable, and a dozen life jackets are available.
  The outdoor store also sells small outdoor silent generators. Ruan Ning exits There is only one, but she thinks it is better to buy another diesel generator, and she can also save some photovoltaic panels.
  An outdoor clothing and hat store actually sells quick-drying clothes, which she must not miss.
  In addition, outdoor stores The backpack is relatively strong, but does it have the insulation function? I don’t know if it’s real or fake.
  Buy, buy, buy.
  Secondly, there are waterproof and windproof jackets, which cost more than 4,000 each. They are professional anti-freeze suits, which are said to be used by scientific expedition teams in the polar regions. , the price is very touching, including pants and shoes, Ruan Ning bought many of them with tears.
  In addition to the ones for herself, she also has to prepare them for her parents.
  This item costs more than 50,000.
  In addition to large items, there are also small items, such as Baby warmers, stoves, hot water bottles, thermos kettles, thermos cups, cold-proof knee pads, gloves, hats, thickened quilts, etc.
  These are just some of the items used in floods and extreme cold.
  Ruan Qing felt the pressure on his shoulders. .
  Fortunately, her food and drinking water can be refreshed infinitely. Otherwise, how much food would she have to store? Where can one hundred cubic meters be packed?
  Another point is that extreme heat comes after extreme cold. She can store ice cubes during extreme cold. , wait until the weather is hot before taking it out to use, and save money again.
  Happy, continue to buy.
  Sun protection clothing, ice silk clothing can not be missed, whether it is IQ tax or not, it is better than nothing.
  Sunscreen is a must-have, come to fifty bottles Well, it should be enough for their family of three. In extremely hot weather, they probably have few opportunities to go out in the sun.
  There are twenty cooling fans! Replace them if they are worn out. The
  more small USB fans the better, especially the hanging neck type, which can free up your hands. It is a must Buy.
  Although you can stock up on ice when it’s extremely cold, it’s inconvenient to use large pieces of ice, and it’s also inconvenient to take out for emergencies. Ruan Ning also clicked to buy a lot of medical ice bags, which can be quickly cooled.
  There are also ice cooling patches.
  Stock up here, Ruan Ruan Ning suddenly remembered that she didn't buy any drinks. There was only a can of Wangzai left in the refrigerator and a pack of grassland milk powder from Xinjiang. In order to enrich her life, Ruan Ning ordered milk tea powder, tea, coffee, juice, and canned fruits.
  Milk tea powder is really cheap, much more cost-effective than buying milk tea directly.
  She doesn’t buy much canned fruit, after all, she has a lot of fresh fruit.
  While stocking up on frozen items, she bought four ice creams, a Zhong Xuegao, a Menglong, a cup of Argendas, and a cup of Moutai ice cream worth 66 yuan. Although the flavors are not rich, she can eat unlimited ice cream in the last days. It’s already great!
  Don’t worry about food.
  Human life includes eating, drinking, and excretion. When Ruan Ning read apocalyptic novels in the past, many protagonists would choose cat litter. Regardless of whether it really works or not, it seemed good.
  Buy cat litter.
  There is another point that makes Ruan Ning very distressed, and that is domestic water.
  She bought 24 bottles of mineral water when stocking up, and there are still 2 bottles left in the refrigerator, which means she can refresh 26 bottles of water a day, totaling 14,300ML.
  It's definitely enough for drinking, and it's not a big problem to save some money for cooking, but there are problems with bathing and washing vegetables.