c 100

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 100/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

What can be opened? Is it a prop like a locator? "
  System explanation: "A-level gift packs are generally one-time items, and there is a small chance of getting permanent items. Ruan
  Ning felt that today's situation was not very good, so she gritted her teeth and said, "Then keep smoking. Anyway, I won't be able to sleep until I finish smoking." "
  The lottery panel was flipped again, and this time it was still an A-level gift pack.
  Ruan Ning fell on the RV sofa and took out durian for herself to eat.
  Even though her hands smelled bad today, it was also fragrant.
  After eating the durian, Ruan Ning took out the A-level props gift bag from the space and chose to open it.
  System: "Ding dong, congratulations to the host, you have obtained the prop treasure map fragments. Ruan
  Ning was confused and decided to open another A-level item gift package first.
  System: "Dingdong, congratulations to the host, you have obtained the item underwater rebreather." Ruan
  Ning was confused: "What is this underwater breathing apparatus?" "
  The system said: "In short, it allows the host to breathe freely in the water without being damaged by pressure.
  "Is this so outrageous? " Ruan Ning turned the underwater breathing apparatus over and over again and took out the treasure map fragments: "These two will not be used together. When the time comes, let me go underwater to find the dragon, right?" "
  The system said: "I don't know about this. The host still needs to explore it on his own. Ruan Ning: "
  Okay." "
  Putting the things into the space, Ruan Ning used a 24-hour locator placed at Chu Dingfeng's place yesterday to reach the cemetery.
  As she expected, Zheng Kun also came not long after.
  In his hand Holding a gun.
  As the base commander of tomorrow's base, he rarely has the opportunity to go out. He is usually surrounded by seven or eight people, and he is never alone.
  Cheng Yilang dies tonight, and he will definitely not worry about Chu Ding The wind will come out and take a look.

Chapter 73
  In the middle of the night, the atmosphere in the cemetery is gloomy.
  After all, Zheng Kun is old and his movements are not as agile as the young people. He finally trudged to the top of the pit‌, and then bent down to move the cover. Among the debris on the top of the pit, he didn't relax until he saw that Chu Dingfeng was still chained.
  Chu Dingfeng's eyes changed when he saw it was him.
  Zheng Kun didn't waste any time and untied the chains around his neck. chain, pointed a gun at Chu Dingfeng and said: "Climb out of it yourself. "
  This is really embarrassing for Chu Dingfeng. Although the pit is only about half a person high, he usually has a hard time sitting and lying down in it, let alone standing. But if he really wants to climb up, it will be hard for him without both hands. Now
  being pointed at a gun and unable to speak, Chu Dingfeng could only do as he was told.
  After struggling for a long time, he really couldn't climb up.
  Zheng Kun had no choice but to put the gun on his waist, and then pulled Chu Dingfeng away. Coming out of the pit.
  Both of them were panting. Zheng Kun took the gun in his hand first: "Go forward. "
  Chu Dingfeng didn't know what he meant and didn't move.
  Zheng Kun narrowed his eyes and aimed his gun/barrel at Chu Dingfeng's shoulder. The latter quickly hummed, as if he had something to say.
  Zheng Kun said: "You are I don’t want to ask Cheng Yilang, so there’s no need to ask, as you wish. "
  A twisted smile suddenly appeared on Chu Dingfeng's face, or it was more like crying. He may have prayed tens of thousands of times in his heart that Cheng Yilang would not die well.
  He did not stand upright for too long, and he moved forward in vain. His posture was unstable and crooked, like a child who had just learned to walk.
  Zheng Kun followed him.
  The system asked Ruan Ning at this time: "Host, where is Zheng Kun taking Chu Dingfeng? Ruan
  Ning thought about it and said: "Cheng Yilang is dead and Zheng Kun can't go out often. He probably wants to hide Chu Dingfeng somewhere else."
  "I don't know where it is hidden, but he should choose a location closer. " "
  Following the two of them, Ruan Ning found that they were getting closer and closer to the camp. It seemed that Zheng Kun wanted to choose the most dangerous and safest place.
  He wanted to hide Chu Dingfeng under his nose.
  After confirming that there was no one around, Zheng Kun took out the key and opened a fence door on the side of the camp.
  He put the gun against Chu Dingfeng's head: "Don't make a sound, or I will shoot you directly." "
  Zheng Kun should have made arrangements a long time ago. He didn't encounter any patrolmen on the way back. He took Chu Dingfeng into his tent.
  Ruan Ning discovered that this tent had been modified.
  It seemed that two tents were spliced ​​together. Now the tent It became an "office" outside and a "bedroom" inside.
  After following the two people into the bedroom, Ruan Ning was surprised to find that there was a third person inside.
  It was that Lili.
  Lili is now Her hands were tied behind her back on the bed, and her ankles were also tied. Seeing Zheng Kun bring back a cripple without hands and dirty, her face was full of horror and fear.