c 8

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 8/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Take a quick look and enter the store with caution.
  The shop is not big, only the candle in Cheng Jiqiu's hand emits light. In addition to the male boss, there is also his wife who does business with him.
  The female boss holds a little baby in her arms, and the child is sleeping.
  Ruan Ning didn't waste any time: "We have bought whatever vegetables you have left. If there is extra food, we will also buy it." The
  male boss hesitated and said: "There are still a lot of vegetables, and some frozen food, but pasta We don't sell these."
  Ruan Ning nodded: "I understand."
  The boss quickly packed half of the vegetables, including cabbage, spinach, coriander, leeks, enoki mushrooms, mushrooms and so on.
  There are also sweet potatoes, potatoes, dried fragrant seeds, lotus roots, radishes, and kelp. Some of these have been washed and some have not been processed.
  The boss also packed some frozen beef, pork belly, chicken feet, beef balls, fish balls and other "meats".
  Malatang shops will sell vermicelli, sweet potato noodles, instant noodles and other staple foods. Generally, the boss will take dry goods when purchasing these items and just soak them before selling.
  Ruan Ning saw many boxes from his kitchen warehouse. There were about twenty boxes of instant noodles, but she didn't say anything.
  The male boss naturally saw the look in her eyes and saw the two girls. He gritted his teeth and said, "It's not certain that anything will happen now. I've just purchased some goods here and I'll give you two boxes of instant noodles."
  This thing is nothing to Ruan Ning. It is a good thing for Cheng Jili.
  Her eyes lit up: "Great! My brother just told me to buy something that is easy to preserve."
  The male boss looked reluctant. Now no one knew what happened, but he still thought he could help a little. After all, he There is still a lot in stock.
  You can’t be without food in the future, right? It's just a power outage.
  Ruan Ning looked at the honest appearance of the young couple and suddenly said: "Well, I have a can of baby milk powder here, which should be useful to you. I will trade this with you for two boxes of instant noodles." The
  female boss holding the baby was immediately delighted: "That's true. "?"
  She was busy working all day, and she didn't have enough milk, but their milk powder was almost used!
  Ruan Ning pretended to take out a bucket of milk powder from the backpack, but actually took out a bucket of milk powder from the space, and handed it to the two of them: "This is a brand-name product, you can rest assured. I just bought it for my nephew and forgot to take it out from the bag. I am now It's useless to keep it."
  The couple exchanged a look, and the male boss quickly took the milk powder: "Okay, let's exchange for two boxes of instant noodles."
  Because of this bucket of milk powder, the female boss refused to charge double the price, so she bought her own food. Price is for two people.
  After Ruan Ning and Cheng Jili paid the money and packed the things, each of them actually had three large bags.
  This is food from a store after all.
  Saying goodbye to the boss, the two of them got out from under the rolling shutter door. Ruan Ning thought for a while and said: "Boss, the situation is unknown now. It's not safe to store your goods in the store. You'd better take them to your residence and don't let anyone see them." Take a little at a time and finish as soon as possible."
  "Don't sell any more tomorrow."
  The male boss was stunned and quickly smiled: "Thank you for reminding us, we will keep these."
  Ruan Ning and Cheng Jili The two carried the food and walked back carefully.
  Nothing happened along the way. After all, it was not a robbery yet. Unexpectedly, when they were about to enter the unit building, something strange suddenly appeared in the sky.
  The night sky is filled with red light.
  It looks beautiful, but even weirder.
  Cheng Jili raised his head and stared blankly at the blood-colored night sky: "What's going on? Is there a fire over there?"
  Ruan Ning said, "This is the aurora."
  "Aurora?" Cheng Jili searched in his mind He showed his meager astronomical knowledge: "Aren't the aurora green? And you have to go abroad to see it."
  Ruan Ning said: "When the solar activity is intense, the aurora is this red."
  Cheng Jili suddenly realized: "So that's the case, then there is a power outage today. Is it also caused by the sun?"
  Ruan Ning shook her head: "I don't know, let's go back quickly, it's not safe outside."
  Cheng Jili hummed: "Yes, the most important thing is to go home."
  When climbing the stairs, Ruan Ning asked Cheng Jili Eat the food that cannot be preserved first. If you don’t finish the vegetables, make them into dried vegetables or pickles. Save them and don’t waste them.
  Cheng Jili nodded repeatedly.
  Ruan Ning could only say so much. After returning home, she put all the food into the space and fell directly on the sofa.
  She originally thought she wouldn't be able to sleep tonight, but she didn't expect that she fell asleep faster than usual. She wasn't woken up until the next morning by a knock on the door.
  Ruan Ning didn't feel very angry after getting up, so she came to the door to look at the peephole. Cheng Jili was alone outside the door.
  She opened the door, and Cheng Jili said quickly: "Ning Ning, change clothes quickly, let's buy water."
  Ruan Ning was silent for two seconds: "Okay."
  After changing clothes, they took a shower and went downstairs together.
  Cheng Jili obviously didn't sleep well last night. There were red bloodshot eyes and scary dark circles under his eyelids, but he was extremely excited. As he walked down the stairs, he said, "Ning Ning, you are so smart. Someone from the community came this morning and talked about the sun." A large flare broke out, and many equipment were damaged. The power will be cut off for at least a week."
  Ruan Ning: "Actually, I don't understand. I just saw it on TV, saying that strong solar activity will produce red aurora."