c 99

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 99/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

Lu Ze said nothing.
  Lu Xinhua glanced at him: "This is not a place like New Hope. You should be smarter in the future, but with your father's ability, you will not be bullied in the future."
  Lu Ze said: "I understand. Dad."
  Lu Xinhua hummed with satisfaction and went to plan his own great cause.
  Lu Ze is not a person who can live idle.
  Generally speaking, everything else about him is okay, but he is prone to capsizing when it comes to women.
  For example, in the original novel, Lu Ze was targeted by Chu Dingfeng. On the one hand, he stole his goddess before the end, and on the other hand, later in the base, they both fell in love with a woman at the same time.
  How could a man who competes with the male protagonist for a woman not be slapped in the face?
  Lu Ze was killed by Chu Dingfeng.
  Lu Xinhua's end was naturally not good, but he lived a little longer as a villain.
  The next day, Lu Ze was really bored and started wandering around outside again.
  After a day of public opinion fermentation, everyone now knows that Lu Ze is from the New Hope Base. He used to be a young master from a wealthy family, but now I still have some strength.
  Most people wouldn't mess with him.
  Lu Ze walked around from Area A to Area B, and then from Area B to Area S. His footsteps were everywhere in the camp, fully proving what it means to have nothing to do when you are full.
  Suddenly, he saw a little beauty sneaking out of the tent.
  Lu Ze was curious and followed him on tiptoe.
  Just around the corner of the S area camp, the little beauty stopped. She was looking around carefully, when a pair of arms suddenly appeared behind her and held her tightly in her arms.
  The little beauty whispered in surprise. When she turned around, she found it was Cheng Yilang and pushed him twice as if complaining.
  The two people soon started talking affectionately.
  Lu Ze didn't know the little beauty, nor did he know Cheng Yilang. He looked at it for a while and was about to leave, but he didn't expect that Cheng Yilang spotted him there.
  Cheng Yilang's expression changed drastically, and he raised his gun to kill someone. Lu Ze quickly hid in the corner, and then ran towards a place where there were people.
  The little beauty's face was pale: "What should I do?"
  Cheng Yilang's expression was unpredictable. He chased her out with a gun and shouted: "Shameless person! If I don't kill you today, it's just right." Wake up our base commander!"
  With such a commotion, Area S suddenly became lively.
  Many people from AB area also came over to join in the fun. There are no walls to stop people here.
  Zheng Kun came out of the tent and saw Lu Ze running to Lu Xinhua. He frowned and said to Cheng Yilang, "What's wrong? What does it look like to pull out a gun here?"
  Cheng Yilang put the gun back into his waist, He said angrily: "Chief of the base, I just made a routine inspection and I saw this man trying to molest my sister-in-law!"
  Lu Xinhua frowned.
  Lu Ze was beaten upside down, pulled his neck and shouted: "What nonsense are you talking about! It's obviously you..."
  Lu Xinhua glanced at him.
  Lu Ze quickly shut up and hid behind his father.
  Zheng Kun looked at Lu Ze, then at Cheng Yilang, and then at the woman who was wiping her tears.
  He said: "Lili, what's going on?"
  The girl called Lili cried and said, "I don't know. I was just about to go out for some activities, and I didn't expect to bump into a stranger. He insisted on talking to me."
  "I ignored him, but he still wanted to reach out for me." "
  Fortunately, the deputy base director came, otherwise he would have pulled me."
  Cheng Yilang said: "The base director, That's what it looks like. This brat must have seen my sister-in-law's beauty and wanted to molest her, but luckily I caught him."
  Zheng Kun looked at Lu Xinhua.
  Lu Xinhua slapped his son with his backhand: "Lu Ze, is this what happened?"
  Lu Ze felt aggrieved and did not dare to speak.
  Zheng Kun said at this time: "It is inevitable for children to make mistakes. Besides, those who don't know are not guilty. Doesn't Lu Ze know Lili's identity?"
  "Brother Lu, I don't care about this matter. You take it back and teach you a lesson."
  He looked at Cheng Yilang and said, "You are also impatient. Nothing happened. Why did you draw a gun in Area S?"
  Cheng Yilang lowered his head and said, "Basic Commander, yes I was too impatient. When I saw my sister-in-law being wronged, I felt that it was you who was wronged and you couldn't care less about her background."
  Zheng Kun smiled: "Okay, you all should leave."
  "This girl If you go out without taking anyone with you, I will teach you a lesson when I get back."
  Everyone who heard these last words had a different feeling in their hearts and had a lot of thoughts.
  Especially Cheng Yilang.
  He looked up at Zheng Kun, but saw that he still looked kind and kind. It really didn't look like he had discovered anything.
  Lu Ze was indignant and was pulled back into the tent by his father.
  Ruan Ning was watching the excitement from the outside, but she didn't see it clearly. It wasn't until the crowd dispersed that she asked the third son to inquire.
  The third son explained it to her very enthusiastically, and finally concluded: "I don't think this father and son from outside will live long, and they dare to touch the base director's woman."
  Ruan Ning was curious. : "Who is that girl named Lili?"