c 92

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 92/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

There is no need to break your heart and be reluctant to buy anything.
  If you want to update some thermostatic clothes or weight-loss massage chairs now, just buy them without even thinking about them.
  However, all the things that were refreshed in the past few days were useless. Before Ruan Ning took action, she waited until 12 o'clock to see what would be refreshed today.
  Because most of the meals were ready-made, Zhou Sulan and the others only added two temporary dishes, and the meal was quickly prepared.
  The three people came to the table happily and took out white wine and drinks from the space.
  After clinking glasses, the three of them immersed themselves in eating.
  After eating, Ruan Ning placed fruits on the table and picked up cherries to eat.
  Zhou Sulan and Ruan Cifeng were chatting nearby and mentioned a little trouble they had encountered recently.
  Time flows quickly in the planting space, and the animals Zhou Sulan keeps in it are relatively large. Fortunately, the breeding pigs purchased from the villagers have already passed the slaughtering time.
  The problem is, no one in their family of three has this ability.
  Ruan Ning did know a butcher, but she didn't know where he was now, and it was impossible to kill him with live pigs.
  This is not a job for a professional, he really can't do it well.
  Ruan Cifeng said, "Why don't we give it a try? Can't we just knock the pig out first?"
  Zhou Sulan said, "I'm strong, so I should have no problem holding down the pig."
  Ruan Ning picked from the space Selected: "I wonder if there is any skill book in this area?"
  After searching for a long time, I couldn't find it.
  I really didn't think about what to do with raising animals at first, because her space didn't have this function.
  Ruan Ning could only say: "Look for an opportunity another day to see if I can meet a talent in this field, and then ask him for advice."
  There was no other way, Ruan Cifeng and Zhou Sulan agreed, and Xiao Hei obediently Went to wash dishes and clean.
  Zhou Sulan teased Xiao Huanghuang to turn on the TV and continue watching the drama.
  Ruan Ning played a small game on her mobile phone, and the time came to 12 o'clock in the morning.
  Her eyes brightened, she immediately opened the system store and smiled.
  Items refreshed above: simple breeding and processing factory.
  Price: 10,000 contribution points.
  Introduction: It covers an area of ​​3,000 square meters and needs to be used with planting space.
  The factory is equipped with a fully ecological breeding farm, which can raise various small animals, and can carry out slaughtering operations and primary food processing to produce milk, jerky, sausages and other foods.
  Although it is not high-tech, it is of high quality and low price, so it is worth owning.
  Ruan Ning asked the system: "Excuse me, is 10,000 contribution points considered cheap?"
  The system said: "This is very cheap. The host thinks that the previous pond also costs this price. Now it can also process food. How much more is it? A production line, but only 10,000."
  Ruan Ning felt heartbroken for a while, then gritted her teeth: "Okay, place the order."
  Although 10,000 contribution points is a bit expensive, she definitely can't transform this system. , and it suddenly expanded to 3,000 square meters, which can be used to pile up a lot of materials.
  The system then prompted: "It has been detected that the host has a discount card. Please tell me if you want to use it."
  Ruan Ning was so happy that she forgot when she had this thing: "Of course I can use it. How much is the discount?"
  "30% off." ." The system said: "Congratulations to the host, you used 7000 contribution points to purchase a simple breeding and processing plant." "
  According to your planting space configuration, the simple pond will be moved to the breeding and processing plant for you and the farmland will be restored."
  Ruan Ning was happy.
  The 7,000 is well spent.
  Zhou Sulan, who was watching TV, felt the changes in the planting space. She said in surprise: "Ning Ning, what is this?"
  Ruan Ning told the story about the farm, and Zhou Sulan said happily: "This is good, chickens, chickens and ducks." The ducks no longer have to be crowded in a bunch, and the space inside has become much larger."
  Ruan Cifeng curiously asked: "Why don't you try killing two pigs?"
  Zhou Sulan looked at Ruan Ning, and Ruan Ning immediately Said: "Try it, of course I have to try it."
  Zhou Sulan then sank her consciousness into the space and started the processing plant.
  The whole process is quiet and environmentally friendly, and there are no bloody scenes. The slaughtered pork is divided into various parts and sent to Zhou Sulan.
  Zhou Sulan opened her eyes and said: "It's been slaughtered."
  Ruan Cifeng said in surprise: "So fast? What can it be processed into?"
  "It can be processed into dried pork and sausages. It is recommended to make spicy ones because it has not been castrated. The pork smell is quite strong.”