c 39

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 39/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

.
  sun.
  It's the sun.
  Countless people hugged each other and shed tears of pain and joy.
  "The rain finally stopped, and we don't have to suffer anymore."
  Cheng Jiqi also woke up. She ran to the balcony and stared at the east without blinking: "Brother, it's the sun, the sun has finally come out! "
  I have never loved the sun so much!"
  Cheng Jiqiu said with tears on his face: "Finally there is sunshine, Mom, I finally see the sun again."
  Cheng Jikuan also had a smile on his face.
  "Is everything over?" Cheng Jili still felt that he was dreaming: "It's great."
  This sunrise not only made ordinary people happy, but also the people who killed and set fire in the apocalypse.
  Really, being able to see the sun and stop the rain is so much better than being a bully!
  As time goes by, the sun changes from red to invisible, and the sunlight falls on the windowsill.
  Cheng Jili moved all the clothes out and hung them one by one on the balcony, still muttering: "No, no, no, the mattress on the bed must be sun-dried too." "
  Ah, I should be the one who wants to bask in the sun. ! Don’t care if it’s moldy or not.”
  Cheng Jikuan didn’t know whether to laugh or cry: “Just rest next to me and I’ll dry it.”
  Cheng Jiqiu rolled his eyes: “I’ll go find Ning Ning and go with him.”
  She ran out the door quickly and knocked on the door. Next door.
  "Ning Ning, let's go to the top floor and have a look. I haven't been in the sun for a long time, and I want to experience it at 360 degrees."
  Ruan Ning thought about it and said, "Forget it, I've endured it for so long. When we go out, we can't fail. We can also bask in the sun
  on the balcony." Cheng Jili was disappointed: "Okay, just bask in the balcony for a while."
  The two came to the balcony of Ruan Ning's house, because she was Donghu, and this time There is more sunshine.
  Cheng Jili let out a comfortable sigh.
  Ruan Ning raised her head slightly. Because she had not been exposed to such bright light for a long time, she could not open her eyes. She could only squint her eyes to feel the moisture, warmth, and maybe... Ice cold.
  "The sun has come out, but it doesn't seem to be getting warmer." Cheng Jili muttered, "But the sun has just come out. Just wait for two days."
  Ruan Ning knew that he didn't have to wait for two days.
  Because there are only two days of sunshine in total, the temperature will take a sharp turn from the day after tomorrow, dropping to minus 48 degrees.
  The day after tomorrow, it will reach minus 50 degrees.
  After that, the temperature will remain at around minus 57 degrees, and may even reach an extreme value of nearly minus 70 degrees.
  In this city where temperatures rarely go below zero, the extreme cold will reveal its terrifying power.
  After half an hour of basking in the sun, Cheng Jili stopped being lazy and said he wanted to go home and do some hygiene.
  Ruan Ning walked her to the door and found that Cheng Jikuan was cleaning up the living room next door. For ventilation, he simply opened the door.
  Seeing the two of them, he asked unexpectedly: "Why did you just chat for such a while?"
  Cheng Jili smiled and said: "I can't let you work alone."
  Cheng Jikuan was amused in his heart: "It's okay, the sun is out anyway, we There's no rush to finish it today."
  It seems that even he is hopeful that everything will return to normal.
  Ruan Ning thought for a while and said nothing.
  Just be happy to have a little more time and remind them tomorrow.
  After returning to the room, Ruan Ning asked the system again: "How long will it take to teleport my parents?"
  The system finally answered clearly this time: "At 24 o'clock tonight, we will teleport on time."
  Ruan Ning was stunned: "It's so fast. Where is it teleported to? Do I have to pick it up?" "
  No, it will be teleported directly to the host."
  Ruan Ning was speechless: "This is too casual. How can I follow Someone explain why my parents suddenly appeared?"
  System: "I'm rowing to find you?"
  Ruan Ning: "..."
  The system said: "Don't worry, the host, this time the main system will intervene in this world to make them feel uncomfortable. When something goes wrong, you will subconsciously accept it."
  Ruan Ning sighed: "Your father is stronger."
  Because her parents were coming in the evening, Ruan Ning decided to do a good cleaning.
  It was like this before. She lived alone. If her parents came to see her, they had to do some cleaning, otherwise her mother would talk about it for two hours.
  Also prepare some welcome gifts.
  Her father doesn't smoke but drinks, so just a bottle of Maotai.
  As for mom, can she take out the lady mask?
  A table of dishes is indispensable. Ruan Ning has not cooked by herself since time travel, so she wants to show off her skills today.
  Compared with other families, Ruan Ning's house is actually quite clean. After all, she didn't light a fire at home, and no one came in or out of her house.