c 56

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 56/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

hour.
  The local government gathered together and decided to send an advance team to the mountain.
  There are animals, plants, and resources in the mountains, but there are also dangers.
  An agricultural expert was also on the advance team and was responsible for identifying edible plants.
  Once inside the mountain, the expert thought twice and felt that even if the mountain was completely eaten away, it would still not be able to supply a city with a population of five million.
  Another way is to engage in breeding.
  The breeding speed is generally very slow, and they don't have many tools at hand. Even if they are not healthy, they don't even have hormone drugs.
  Probably a real genius, or something else, this expert decided to apply to the superior department after thinking hard for three days.
  He wants to engage in vermiculture.
  The top government officials were instantly in an uproar, feeling that he was trying to please others.
  Experts said: "What we are facing now is an unprecedented disaster for mankind. No one can guarantee when the heavy rain will stop or how it will be stopped." "
  We don't even have food for people to eat. You can't feed anything else at all."
  "Only earthworms can survive even if you give them a piece of shit."
  "Earthworms are the decomposers of nature. They can sustain rotten leaves, dead grass, anything. Their lives."
  "As long as one month, one month they will start to reproduce."
  "Earthworms are also high-protein animals."
  In the end, the expert convinced some senior officials and decided to give He has a chance.
  This expert began to search for earthworm species in the mountains, and ordered the soldiers to build a simple tree house for himself.
  He even ignored objections and ordered that when distributing compressed biscuits, mulch soil and earthworm seeds were sent to every household.
  At first, he was laughed at, disliked, and even insulted by everyone.
  But a month later, the people trapped in the same place were so hungry that their eyes turned to the earthworm cultivation soil.
  The families who did not throw this thing away were in tears.
  At this time, the temperature in the north has cooled down.
  Experts spread the news again, telling everyone that if you feel disgusted by eating earthworms, you can dry them by the fire before using them. This is also a traditional Chinese medicine.
  Fart, who cares whether it's disgusting or not?
  Is it okay to keep the earthworm box warm even if I'm freezing?
  With the help of these dried earthworms, burning, killing and looting were greatly reduced, and nearly half of the city's population survived.
  After the expedition team arrived, the compressed biscuits they brought were greatly welcomed, and they returned with more than a thousand pieces of winter clothing and 1,000 kilograms of dried earthworms.
  This incident caused a great sensation in the refugee camp. There were approximately more than 4 million dried earthworms in 1,000 kilograms of dried earthworms, and everyone was given a small handful of protein.
  After Cheng Jili got the dried earthworms, he went to Ruan Ning's house to share the news with her and asked her if she wanted to try it.
  Everyone in the camp was eaten by the victims.
  Ruan Ning's eyes widened and she resisted, but Ruan Cifeng tried one.
  After eating, Ruan Cifeng thought for a while and said: "Actually, it's okay. It's just meat strips. Don't think it's an earthworm."
  Ruan stared at the sky.
  Cheng Jili said: "After the attack on the library last time, the victims were not encouraged to go out. This time after I got my winter clothes, Major General Sun said that the victims would start going out to do things."
  She lowered her eyes and said. : "We can speed up the collection of the corpses outside."
  Ruan Ning said nothing.
  Cheng Jili sighed: "I don't know how long it will take for the weather to get hotter. The Chinese New Year is only half a month away. Will spring come after the Chinese New Year as before?"
  Ruan Ning shook her head and said, "First of all, Don't think about it. How are you doing in the refugee camp?"
  Cheng Jili smiled and said, "What else can I do? I'm with Sister Lingxia and the others every day. Time flies pretty fast. "
  She also told two interesting things that happened in the refugee camp.
  The two talked for a long time. After Cheng Jili left, Ruan Ning thought about whether she could no longer be lazy.
  The express delivery has been dismantled in the space, which greatly enriches the storage capacity of various items.
  Including the 500 cubic meters awarded last time and the increase over the past month, there are now almost 1,200 cubic meters of free space.
  The luck value is 1.8 points every day, and it has been 68.4 points recently at home.
  Do you want to go see Zhao Nana tomorrow?
  Hesitating in her heart, Ruan Ning decided to forget it for the time being. Firstly, there had been no movement from Chu Dingfeng's side recently, and secondly, Zhao Nana didn't actually have to do any more work by herself.
  She probably wanted to kill Chu Dingfeng more than she did.
  "Is it better to lie down until the New Year and spend this New Year first?"
  To be honest, it feels really good to lie down.
  Recently, in addition to sitting at home, Ruan Ning also takes time to take her parents out every other day to teach them how to shoot.
  She has more than 20,000 bullets, so you don’t have to worry about using them in practice.