c 30

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous page Page 30/134 Next page

Sponsored Links

The mutton is made into skewers.
  Ruan Ning simply went over to help.
  Afterwards, Cheng Jikuan went to cook rice again.
  During this period, Ruan Ning couldn't wait to put the skewered beef on the barbecue grill. After a while, the beef skewers exuded the sizzling aroma of barbecue.
  There are also flavors of cumin and chili powder.
  Ruan Ning hadn't had barbecue for a long time, and tears almost flowed from the corners of her mouth.
  She sighed: "It smells so good."
  Cheng Jikuan smiled: "This skewer should be almost ready, you can try your own skills first."
  Ruan Ning was very worried about her skills and took the skewer of beef from the barbecue grill. Pick it up and bite into it immediately after it cools down. His eyes lit up: "It's delicious! This beef is of good quality."
  Cheng Jikuan took over the barbecue task and quickly handed her another skewer.
  Ruan Ning said: "You taste it first, don't worry about me, I'm not a polite person."
  Cheng Jikuan thought about it, and took a bite first: "It's really delicious."
  The aroma of barbecue continued to spread, and meat was being slaughtered next to it. The awesome Zhou Wu raised his hand and asked: "You two, can I have some?"
  Ruan Ning smiled at him: "Of course, if you do a good job, we will leave some meat for you when we leave."
  Zhou Wu suddenly Be happy and smile.
  While eating and grilling, two large pieces of beef and mutton were not enough, so Cheng Jikuan later cut off three more pieces of meat.
  After eating, Ruan Ning touched her belly and said, "Bake some more before leaving tomorrow and take it back to Ji Yue to try. She hasn't eaten it for a long time, right?"
  Cheng Jikuan nodded: "Okay."
  After finishing dinner , the three of them continued to be busy.
  There are about fifteen sheep and seven cows left in the breeding farm. The amount of work required to slaughter and cook them is quite huge.
  Ruan Ning is responsible for helping with the marinating and adding firewood to boil hot water.
  None of the three of them had any rest that night. In addition to the constant slaughtering and pickling, Cheng Jikuan also cleaned out five portions of cattle offal. Those that were too dirty and time-consuming were ignored, mainly beef liver.
  Ruan Ning was quite sorry. She used to order beef loaf when eating hot pot.
  When Cheng Jikuan threw the cow into the water into the corner of the factory building, Ruan Ning sneaked over and put some into the space.
  At around five o'clock, she went to take a nap.
  At about nine o'clock, Ruan Ning got up to change shifts with Cheng Jikuan and the others.
  She didn't know how to kill cows and sheep, so she simply took out the beef that had been marinated last night and cooked it first according to Zhou Wu's instructions.
  Not long after, Cheng Jikuan and Zhou Wu also got up.
  The three of them were busy again.
  Ruan Ning suddenly remembered the hilltop opposite that she had seen yesterday, and asked Zhou Wu: "What kind of building is on the hill opposite you? It doesn't look like a hotel."
  "Opposite?" Zhou Wu recalled for a moment: "I'm not familiar with it either. I didn't know it before. I've only been here twice."
  Ruan Ning thought about it and didn't ask any more questions.
  It was still raining outside, and the entire farm seemed isolated from the rest of the world.
  At noon, they encountered a problem. They were almost out of firewood.
  Because they needed to dry beef and mutton for storage, they lit five fires respectively, and the amount of dry firewood dropped rapidly.
  After dismantling all the furniture and beds, Cheng Jikuan said he wanted to go out to find firewood. Ruan Ning thought for a while and said, "I'd better go. You can still be regarded as a labor force here, and I can't suppress those people." Cattle and sheep."
  Cheng Jikuan frowned: "It's not safe for you to go out alone."
  "Don't worry." Ruan Ning took out the gun: "If you really meet someone, it's not necessarily safe who it is."
  Cheng Jikuan She couldn't laugh or cry, and finally said, "You can pile up the branches you found first, and I'll go over and move them."
  "No problem."
  After putting on a waterproof jacket and a raincoat, Ruan Ning left the farm.
  There were a lot of various fuels in her space that could be used at any time, so Ruan Ning decided not to waste time on this matter.
  She came to the foot of the mountain, thought for a while, took out the assault boat, increased the power and headed for the opposite mountain.
  This mountain is higher than the top of the mountain where the breeding ground is located. Ruan Ning came to the road and put away the assault boat, then took out a second-hand electric car and rode up the mountain.
  On the way, she discovered that there was a lake among the mountains.
  Super big lake.
  Ruan Ning was so happy that she temporarily changed her direction and drove towards the lake. As she got closer, she realized that this was not only a lake, but also the city's water supply reservoir.
  Because of the heavy rainfall, the water storage function of the reservoir has failed, and the water flowing down looks like a waterfall.
  Ruan Ning thought of the pile of water storage equipment in her space. She originally wanted to catch the rainwater, but now she doesn't have to worry about it.
  "System, open all those folding water tanks for me."
  System: "...Okay, host."