c 76

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 76/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Quite a few.
  In addition to compressed biscuits, there are also some expired food and countless hands of old clothes.
  In addition, there are several metal products that are commonly used daily.
  Ruan Ning was not very interested in these and pretended to be casual and asked Zhou Xiaoran: "Have you met Chu Dingfeng recently?"
  Zhou Xiaoran quickly said: "No, I just met him once."
  "You want to Are you looking for him? I can ask my sister to help you find out."
  Ruan Ning shook her head: "No, I just want to ask."
  Zhou Xiaoran saw that she looked down on ordinary things and rolled his eyes: "Ning Ning, I found out... You should be similar to my sister, you like strange things."
  She lowered her voice: "I will take you to a place, you will definitely like it, and I will keep it for you to gain knowledge."
  Ruan Ning's eyes lit up, curious in her heart.
  What kind of place is this, where can I learn more?

Chapter 57
  Listening to Zhou Xiaoran’s tone, this place should have some origins.
  Ruan Ning laughed and said, "Okay, I'm going to meet you today."
  Zhou Xiaoran felt embarrassed: "Actually, it's just a black market. But this place is a bit dangerous. Don't buy anything when you go there. We're just shopping. Let's go shopping."
  Ruan Ning became even more curious and agreed.
  Zhou Xiaoran then took Ruan Ning away from the office market.
  It was already 11 o'clock in the evening, but the nightlife had just begun.
  They made many twists and turns along the way. Ruan Ning was not familiar with this city anyway and had no idea where she was.
  Suddenly, Zhou Xiaoran said: "Here we are, here it is."
  Ruan stared at the past and found that this should be the former commercial plaza, and in front of him was a seven-story shopping mall.
  Zhou Xiaoran took her to the stairs, but not upstairs, but downstairs.
  "This used to be an underground shopping mall." Zhou Xiaoran explained: "My sister brought me here twice, and I have an invitation card in my hand." As
  soon as she finished speaking, Ruan Ning saw five people guarding the door downstairs. ‌Big man.
  Zhou Xiaoran showed the invitation card, and then took out half a pack of cigarettes: "This is our admission deposit."
  One of the big men said: "Thank you, Miss Zhou, for your cooperation. Don't forget to ask us to get the cigarettes back when you leave. ."
  Zhou Xiaoran pretended to hum.
  The two entered the underground shopping mall, and it was so dark inside that they couldn't see anything clearly.
  Zhou Xiaoran fumbled for a lighter from his pocket: "We still have to go downstairs. There are two levels of underground parking lots below. The black market is on the bottom level."
  When we reached the third underground level, the temperature dropped a lot.
  In fact, the temperature in this kind of place is more suitable for Tibetans, but the roads above have been soaked by water for a long time and are prone to landslides.
  Officials would not choose such a place to build a shelter.
  Zhou Xiaoran pushed open the heavy door in front of him, and Ruan Ning's eyes lit up.
  The reason why it was bright was because someone inside used a flashlight, which attracted attention in the dark space.
  It was not as lively as the office market, with people gathering in twos and threes.
  The surrounding environment has only been briefly cleaned up, and there are still traces left by the flood. The overall environment is in a mess.
  Zhou Xiaoran lowered his voice and said: "There are all kinds of businesses here, we have to be careful."
  Ruan Ning nodded.
  The two came to a candle-lit stall. The stall owner was smoking with a cage beside him.
  Ruan Ning saw six or seven rats in the cage.
  Seeing the two little girls, the stall owner smiled and said, "How about it? Authentic and fresh meat, only selling 20 kilograms of compressed biscuits."
  Ruan Ning quickly pulled Zhou Xiaoran away.
  Zhou Xiaoran said: "Have you ever eaten rat meat? Our boss is also planning to start a rat breeding business. We might be able to make it bigger and stronger in the future."
  Ruan Ning couldn't stand it. Although there are various kinds of things in the novel, There are all kinds of weird foods: "This animal needs to pay attention to hygiene. Don't cause any plague and it will be over." "
  My sister said so too." Zhou Xiaoran said, "But our boss really wants to try it. "
  The two of them continued to move forward and saw a variety of things being sold. There was not only rice and salt, but also men and women doing strip dancing.
  There are the most people here, and some people reward us with compressed biscuits.
  Ruan Ning watched for a while and was pulled away by Zhou Xiaoran.
  Ruan Ning saw her blushing and felt funny in her heart: "Xiaoran, there is nothing very rare in this."
  Zhou Xiaoran pulled her again: "Let's go, there are rare things over there."
  Following Zhou Xiaoran, Ruan Ning slowly Slowly go deep into the parking lot. There are many water trucks here, and only the places where people stand are cleared.
  Zhou Xiaoran introduced: "This place just started up. It mainly sells... well, things that are not easy to sell outside."
  "The reason why there is such a place is because there is a place called Tomorrow Base. People said they wanted to exchange supplies with us."
  Ruan Ning's eyes lit up: "Tomorrow's base?"