c 4

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 4/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Continue. "
  Boss Wu is an honest person: "There is no problem with the formalities, but let's go take a look at the car first, and then you can make a decision. "
  The two walked to the open space where the car was parked. The boss talked about some details that need to be paid attention to when driving this car, and then took Ruan Ning to drive around twice before signing the contract.
  Ruan Ning was about to sign when something suddenly occurred to her: "Boss, you guys Is there a bank nearby? "
  " Turn left when you go out and there is an ATM about 500 meters away. Ruan
  Ning put down her pen and said, "I'm going to get the money. Please wait." "
  About a quarter of an hour, Ruan Ning came back with more than 10,000 yuan in cash, signed it and handed it to the boss.
  Boss Wu felt inexplicable: "Beauty, in fact, we accept WeChat payment, why do you bother on such a hot day? Ruan
  Ning paused on her pen tip, looked at the boss and said seriously: "Mr. Wu, if you believe me and keep this cash in your hand, I'm sure there will be something you can use."
  Boss Wu immediately laughed: "No problem. When doing business, you should keep cash on hand. " "
  Ruan Ning didn't know whether he would believe him or not. After the solar flare broke out, many smart people did not watch the excitement, but hurriedly grabbed shopping supplies.
  Because the mobile phone payment was scrapped, the more than 10,000 yuan would be hard money by then. Currency can buy back your life.
  Later, money will turn into paper, and even wiping your butt is too small.
  After leaving the car rental agency, Ruan Ning found a store and bought thirty 200L oil drums, and started filling up gas stations one by one. Come on.
  She tested it with water last night. This space can automatically extract liquid and then pour it into the place where she wants to deposit it, eliminating the trouble of pumping oil.
  When going to and from various gas stations, Ruan Ning will get off the car when she encounters a pharmacy. Do some shopping.
  All these expenses were spent in cash.
  It’s not that this cash is of any use to the gas station, but that Ruan Ning is afraid of getting into trouble, and cash transactions are safer.
  Throughout the day, Ruan Ning ran more than 20 There are more than 40 gas stations and more than 40 pharmacies. The oil barrels bought today were more than half filled.
  Looking at the oil barrels in the space, Ruan Ning felt extremely full, but also stressed.
  Of course, the abundance is because of the increase in supplies, and the pressure is because The space is really not enough.
  One hundred and thirty cubic meters is too small.
  The system promptly reminds: "To seize the luck of the male protagonist in this book, the system will reward the space area."
  Ruan Ning said: "I know, but is it that easy? " Force is not feasible for the time being, so we still have to use our brains to find a way. "
  While she was deep in thought, her mobile phone, which had not been used for two days, suddenly rang.
  Ruan Ning picked up the phone and looked at it. It showed Zhou Xiaoran.
  Ruan Ning remembered her. Zhou Xiaoran was a colleague of the original owner. They worked in the same department and they usually had a good relationship. It's passable.
  At the same time, she is also one of the members of the male protagonist's harem.
  Ruan Ning answered the phone and immediately shouted: "Ning Ning! Why didn't you come to work today? "
  Today is Monday?
  Ruan Ning has really forgotten about this. Who is in the mood to go to work in the apocalypse? It
  's impossible to go to work, and I don't want to go to work.
  She casually found an excuse: "I'm not in a good mood, I plan to resign. . "
  Zhou Xiaoran said: "Is it because of Lu Ze? "
  Lu Ze is the name of the rich second generation. The two broke up not long ago. Ruan Ning thought this reason could be used: "Well, it's a bit awkward to work with my ex-boyfriend. I want to resign and find another job. "
  Zhou Xiaoran said regretfully: "Is this so? But I don't think it's necessary. He doesn't work on the same floor as us. I won't bear to leave you. "
  It's unnecessary to explain any more, so Ruan Ning simply said nothing.
  Zhou Xiaoran automatically thought that Ruan Ning was feeling sad, and quickly made up for it: "But it's okay to change the environment. Today, Lao Ren is still cursing people in the office, saying that you don't come to work, forget it. Chu Dingfeng didn't come either. Did he think he was also in love with Mr. Lu?
  "But I can tell that he actually just wants to scold you. " Ruan Ning didn't care: "
  Let him talk. Anyway, I don't work there anymore." "
  Zhou Xiaoran sighed: "You are so open-minded. Ning Ning, are you okay? Do you want to come to my house for a drink? Let's get drunk and solve all our worries. "
  Zhou Xiaoran, Ruan Ning and the male protagonist all live in the same community, and Zhou Xiaoran is in a different building.
  Ruan Ning and Zhou Xiaoran have a good relationship because they often commute to work together.
  Zhou Xiaoran is innocent and romantic, and she has a sister who works in a big company He works as a manager and has a good income. He is very kind to his only sister. He bought a car for Zhou Xiaoran. Ruan Ning would occasionally hitchhike and buy food for Zhou Xiaoran as a thank you. Ruan Ning said:
  "No, I'm not at home now. I'll contact you when I have time." Zhou
  Xiaoran probably felt her "sadness" and said, "Then contact me when you have time. We live close to each other anyway." Ruan
  Ning hung up the phone, but a strange smile suddenly appeared on her face, and she said to the system in her mind: "Xiao Ling, I have thought of a way to ruin the stallion man's luck!"
  The system said: "What the hell is Xiao Ling? "
  "Isn't your number 00125? " And it doesn’t matter what it’s called. "