c 109

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 109/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

, after seeing the chaos on Noah’s Ark, I became even more worried.
  Ruan Ning said straightforwardly: "Mr. Jiang, let me tell you the truth. The Noah's Ark executive team will never agree to the conditions you gave." "
  You may not know that Noah just had an interview with the United States in the past two days. Negotiate to help them process cans, and charge them half of the supplies for the processing fee."
  "Half of the members of the executive team are from the United States, and they are all treated like this, not to mention that you require a large power generation unit?"
  Jiang Fuhai pursed his lips: "Then what do you want? Opinion, don’t want to help?”
  Ruan Ning smiled: “I just said that instead of making this deal with Noah, you might as well do business with me, and I can guarantee to give you a generator set.” “
  As for coal, I don’t have it either. Needed."
  Ruan Ning took out a note and wrote a set of numbers on it: "If you believe me, give me the things you brought on the ship now, and then prepare gold worth one billion and come in 30 days. Pick up the goods at this coordinate point."
  Jiang Fuhai opened the note and found the longitude and latitude written on it.
  Ruan Ning said: "Whether you believe it or not, it's up to you, Mr. Jiang, to make your own choice."
  To be honest, Ruan Ning calculated that this deal was half buy and half free, and the price of one billion gold was completely acceptable to Jiang Fu Hai.
  No matter how low it is, even a fool will find it strange.
  She can also ask for coal. After all, energy is hard currency and can still be used, but it will be costly to New Hope.
  Her parents still live there, and Ruan Ning is willing to send some good things to New Hope.
  As for the generator set, she was really lucky. She bought the item in the system mall a few days ago. Adhering to the principle that rich people should shop casually, Ruan Ning used 1000 contribution points to get one and temporarily put it in the space. Reserve for later use.
  I didn't expect it to be useful now.
  Opposite him, Jiang Fuhai looked hesitant.
  Ruan Ning didn't say much, walked to the wine cabinet and poured two glasses of red wine.
  Jiang Fuhai didn't drink, but looked straight at Ruan Ning: "Are you really sure you can get it?"
  Ruan Ning: "Mr. Jiang's best believe me."
  "Okay." Jiang Fuhai gritted his teeth and decided: "It's just gold, I'm willing to bet on it. Ruan

  Ning laughed: "Not only gold, but also the things Mr. Jiang brought on board?"
  Jiang Fuhai stood up immediately, and Ruan Ning brought five antiques about twenty minutes later.
  Ruan Ning felt wow when she saw what was in front of her.
  As expected of the richest man, five antiques directly added 1.7 points of luck, which meant that she could accumulate more than 20 points every day.
  Ruan Ning smiled broadly and said to Jiang Fuhai: "Mr. Jiang, no matter what happens to me, you must remember to come to the coordinate point in thirty days. I am an honest businessman."
  This sentence was strange, and Jiang Fuhai frowned at her.
  Ruan Ning did not express his position.
  After sending Jiang Fu Hai away, Ruan Ning said to the system: "Anyway, can we discuss it?"
  The system immediately tightened its scalp: "What are you going to do?"
  Ruan Ning chuckled: "In this situation, I will disappear directly. It's weird."
  "Besides, if you go back to the Magic City directly, it would be a waste of time to send the generator set to the sea." "
  Well, you help me disrupt Noah's monitoring for three hours, so that I can disappear naturally without any flaws. "
  It turns out that it's not some advanced trick. The system breathed a sigh of relief: "I can do this, no problem."
  Ruan Ning said yes. When the system destroyed the monitoring, she called two attendants and used her chin to Invite them to help you move the boxes.
  The attendant felt that the big box was very heavy.
  Ruan Ning asked them to move to an uninhabited corner, put the box into the space after the two left, and then used the invisibility device to leave the luxury cruise ship.
  About half an hour later, Ruan Ning returned to her navigation vehicle again.
  The first thing I did was still take a shower. Swimming in the sea for half an hour was quite uncomfortable.
  After coming out, the system asked: "Host, will we stay at sea for the next month?"
  Ruan Ning said: "If nothing goes wrong, we will stay here."
  "My parents will definitely worry about me, but... I can make them endure it."
  "Do you think Jiang Fuhai will think that I lied to him about my treasure and won't come after a month?" Ruan Ning suddenly asked: "Then I will suffer a big loss if I wait here."
  System: "It's not impossible, but I think he should give it a try."
  Ruan Ning thought the same thing: "It's better to buy double insurance. We will focus on looking for Noah's Ark. We can do some small things this month."
  system:?
  After two days of rest, Ruan Ning got up early in the morning and took out the drone from the space.
  She can now refresh four aircraft a day, and she is not as worried about this thing as she used to be, letting it fly freely in the sky.