c 104

Situ ReadingRomance  

menu

"Stock up the refrigerator and read about natural disasters" Author: Zhen Mu

Previous─Page Page 104/134 Next─Page

Sponsored Links

Equipped with monitor.
  This thing is invisible, or too small to be noticed by humans.
  As long as you give it a task, it will unfold in front of the monitored object, and then provide real-time footage 24 hours a day, making it a powerful tracking tool.
  Ruan Ning used it on Chu Dingfeng without hesitation, and then used the locator to return to the RV.
  Ruan Cifeng and Zhou Sulan were watching a variety show. When they saw Ruan Ning coming back, Zhou Sulan asked, "How is it?"
  Ruan Ning told what happened there.
  Zhou Sulan was immediately overjoyed: "It was ruined at the hands of a woman, so he can retaliate for it."
  After having fun with Ruan Cifeng for a while, Zhou Sulan asked Ruan Ning with a smile: "Are you hungry? Do you want me to get some for you?" Order something fresh?"
  Ruan Ning said with a smile: "I will definitely have a meal to celebrate today, but there will be acid rain in a few days, so we have to find a place to live first."
  Speaking of this, Zhou Sulan said: "Where should we hide? This is a combination of acid rain and earthquake. Even if we have acid-proof clothing, it may not be useful."
  Ruan Cifeng said: "I have discussed with your mother, and we can put a bed on the RV. A layer of acid-proof clothing might work."
  Ruan Ning thought for a while: "This time it won't last too long, at most a week, and the corrosion rate is not as high as last time." "
  So I think Let’s go to New Hope and have a look.”
  Ruan Cifeng’s eyes lit up: “Okay, I want to see it too, and I might want to spend my old age there in the future.”
  Ruan Ning didn’t know whether to laugh or cry, but what Ruan Cifeng said was true. ‌If everything goes well, they may really want to find a place to settle down.
  The family agreed to rest there overnight and set off on a scooter at dawn the next day.
  Yingyan County is located south of Nanyuan City.
  The distance from Nanyuan City or Jinbei City to Yingyan County is about the same.
  This time, the three of them learned from the lessons learned last time and tried not to take the wrong path. Fortunately, they arrived in Yingyan County in four days.
  When Ruan Ning came here last time, it was still a small county town. At this time, it had become a big ruin. The Yingyan County town was like a stone hill, full of collapsed houses.
  The three of them did not go that way, but continued to the planned location of the New Hope Base.
  After another hour, they finally saw the dark tent.
  The New Hope Base gathers more than 200,000 people. Previously, 60,000 to 70,000 people were divided among the coal mines. Now the situation makes it impossible to mine anymore, and everyone lives on the plains.
  Ruan Cifeng was stunned when he saw it: "I didn't expect the scale of 200,000 people to be so terrifying. I usually live upstairs and downstairs in the city and don't think so."
  Ruan Ning explained: "It may be more than 200,000. The tsunami on the seaside was serious. Many people When people move inland, New Hope is probably their first choice."
  "How many people will it take?" Ruan Cifeng was shocked.
  Ruan Ning doesn't know either, because there is no such thing in the novel.
  Fortunately, in places like Xihai City, people who come from the seaside probably still have something to eat, and maybe even some food for the New Hope natives.
  Looking at Ruan Cifeng and Zhou Sulan, Ruan Ning said: "It will definitely be inconvenient to live in there. Let's observe first before talking."
  Zhou Sulan nodded.
  The three of them assigned backpacks, each carrying some potatoes and compressed biscuits, and Ruan Cifeng carried a tent on his back.
  Unlike other places, you don’t need to hand over anything to settle in New Hope. You only need to register your identity information and fill out a commitment letter.
  This commitment letter mainly means that you will not steal or rob, otherwise you will be severely punished.
  After Ruan Ning and the three of them signed, the staff said: "There are many earthquakes now. In order to facilitate evacuation, everyone lives in a scattered place. You can live in District 55, which is the new district."
  Ruan Ning nodded . , and asked: "Can I register to search for people?"
  The staff member: "Yes, but there are so many people searching for people here every day, and the chance of finding relatives is not high."
  Ruan Ning thought for a while . , This is really troublesome: "Then can I ask where the former Jinbei City Disaster Camp Defense Team is now, and can you help contact them?" The
  staff member was stunned: "Who do you want to contact?"
  Ruan Ning: "Cheng Jikuan or Cheng Jiqiu, or Dr. Zhu from the civilian camp in the past."
  "It really doesn't work. Major General Sun Yongchao and I are considered acquaintances." "
  Oh, and his fiancée is rounded off. ?"
  The staff member blinked and said quickly: "Then let me directly contact Lieutenant Cheng Jicheng for you."
  Ruan Ning's eyes lit up.
  Is Cheng Ji Yue already a lieutenant?
  It seems that the two trips to Black Sea Province were not in vain.
  The staff member took out a walkie-talkie and communicated with the base.
  After waiting for about half an hour, Cheng Jili came flying from a distance.